The Official Texas A&M @ #1 Tennessee National Championship Game 3 Thread (Mon. June 24 7PM EST) (ESPN)

ESPN is reporting that Jim Schlossnagle has accepted the Texas head coaching job. It makes me wonder if this still would would have been announced today if Texas A&M had won last night? You win a National Championship and then your head coach departs for an in-state rival (and soon-to-be fellow conference member) less than 24 hours later? What a killjoy that would have been.

Reactions: Plecoptera
ESPN is reporting that Jim Schlossnagle has accepted the Texas head coaching job. It makes me wonder if this still would would have been announced today if Texas A&M had won last night? You win a National Championship and then your head coach departs for an in-state rival (and soon-to-be fellow conference member) less than 24 hours later? What a killjoy that would have been.
I’m guessing he was gone no matter what. Here’s the compensation if you lose and here’s what your compensation is going to be if you win…already signed.

I am still struggling to process that they stole our pitchcom and we couldn't do anything about it other than move to hand signs. However, after the Schloss interview and subsequent move to the Longhorns, it is less doubtable.
Absolute DB’s all of them, Schlossnagle, the fans and everything else.

I am still struggling to process that they stole our pitchcom and we couldn't do anything about it other than move to hand signs. However, after the Schloss interview and subsequent move to the Longhorns, it is less doubtable.

Is this known to be fact or are we making this leap from a few pieces of circumstantial evidence?

VN Store

Back