The Official Texas A&M @ Tennessee Weekend Series Thread (3/24 6:30PM EST SEC NET+) (3/25 Noon EST ESPN 2) (3/26 1PM EST ESPN)

There's still a lot of Cincinnati Reds fans in these here parts of W. TN too.
My dad was in the Air Force. Used to listen to Armed Forces Radio Tennessee vs Bama around 1970 in Madrid Spain. Moved to Lockbourne AFB Ohio and cheered on the Reds in Johnny Bench days. Wound up in McMinnville after dad retired and UT blood orange ever since. Dad would tie the AM radio to a post in the garden and ALLOW my brother and I to listen to Braves while picking weeds. I had a very smart dad. Miss him a lot. We are all Braves fans in my home.

My dad was in the Air Force. Used to listen to Armed Forces Radio Tennessee vs Bama around 1970 in Madrid Spain. Moved to Lockbourne AFB Ohio and cheered on the Reds in Johnny Bench days. Wound up in McMinnville after dad retired and UT blood orange ever since. Dad would tie the AM radio to a post in the garden and ALLOW my brother and I to listen to Braves while picking weeds. I had a very smart dad. Miss him a lot. We are all Braves fans in my home.

Very under rated post right here ^^^^^^ thanks for this post.

I will always have a soft spot for the Reds but am a diehard Braves fan.

Ive got UT vs BAMA on SECN+ and got Baseball and Softball forums going at the same time. Now if I can figure out how to watch NASCAR at Austin TX road course. I be happy, happy, happy. Wins over the Gumps and Aggies would be sweet.

VN Store

Back