The Official Vandy @ #1 Tennessee SEC Tourney Game 1 Thread (Wed. May 22 5:30PM EST SEC NETWORK)

What breaks has Vandy caught? They have pounded our pitchers and actually look like they want to be there. TN has only hit 4 balls hard all game and the pitching is abysmal. Could be we are trying to find some stretch run help but based on performance we found zippo!
Did Stamos, Causey, Beam, Sechrist pitch? Did Kirby do his thing? Russell? I think that’s who will be pitching most of the innings going forward. Snead won’t be asked to start game 1 of anything moving forward. We are in wonderful shape! We could still win this tournament as well.

SEC commentators mentioned wanting to eat grapes.

Nothing wrong with grapes and I'm running one of my experiments on my friends - they THINK they want chips and junk food, but so far, anything I put in front of them, they will eat. Salad or salads, veggie platter without any ranch dressing etc. THey make fun of me, but they eat it.

I'll start caramelizing some Vidalia onions for an onion, mushroom and butter topping for steaks after this game. They'll salivate like dogs, in anticipation of the steaks haha.
Ever lived in Texas? You’ve got hosting for a well developed burning of meat plan down. 🥩

I swear Backus is the most MLB looking guy I have ever seen…geez…he might be more put together than Honcho was and that is saying alot

Reactions: chuckiepoo
The bullpen, in the big picture, has not been used very much. They guys just have not gotten a lot of work.

I know. I’m not really upset with how tonight has gone. We needed to get guys work. But losing always sucks, especially to a team like Vandy. Sucks to kind of punt on a game, but I get it. I was hoping to watch some Vol baseball into the weekend once I had more free time from work but that is looking dicey now. Oh well!

Folks gotta calm down about this one. If Tony wanted this one bad enough, we would have Combs, Causey, Zander etc. throwing several innings. This is nothing more than glorified reps for the most part for ones that haven’t seen a lot of action so they get warmups for the regional. This team will be fine.

Folks gotta calm down about this one. If Tony wanted this one bad enough, we would have Combs, Causey, Zander etc. throwing several innings. This is nothing more than glorified reps for the most part for ones that haven’t seen a lot of action so they get warmups for the regional. This team will be fine.
I agree with you. I just dont know why you even have the tourney though if you are gonna have so many top seeds come out and just not even try

Reactions: Orange931

VN Store

Back