The Official Vandy @ #1 Tennessee SEC Tourney Game 1 Thread (Wed. May 22 5:30PM EST SEC NETWORK)

Usually full of GM’s that have no interest in college baseball, they are only there to drink, eat and be seen and it pisses me off!
A couple of years ago, I could go to any game I wanted, now everyone is a “Tennessee baseball fan!”
😒
Yeah that’s how it goes….no room for the playa then…I just wonder what two tickets to the entire regional will go for…

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
What’s wrong with grapes?
SEC commentators mentioned wanting to eat grapes.

Nothing wrong with grapes and I'm running one of my experiments on my friends - they THINK they want chips and junk food, but so far, anything I put in front of them, they will eat. Salad or salads, veggie platter without any ranch dressing etc. THey make fun of me, but they eat it.

I'll start caramelizing some Vidalia onions for an onion, mushroom and butter topping for steaks after this game. They'll salivate like dogs, in anticipation of the steaks haha.

SEC commentators mentioned wanting to eat grapes.

Nothing wrong with grapes and I'm running one of my experiments on my friends - they THINK they want chips and junk food, but so far, anything I put in front of them, they will eat. Salad or salads, veggie platter without any ranch dressing etc. THey make fun of me, but they eat it.

I'll start caramelizing some Vidalia onions for an onion, mushroom and butter topping for steaks after this game. They'll salivate like dogs, in anticipation of the steaks haha.

Free food is free food.

VN Store

Back