The Official Vandy @ #1 Tennessee SEC Tourney Game 1 Thread (Wed. May 22 5:30PM EST SEC NETWORK)

Well now I’m cancelling….damn damn damn! Now you folks have to put up with me here for the rest of the tournament! I apologize in advance! You almost didn’t have to put up with me rest of week!

Our plate disciplined has declined big time the last month , half our guys are swinging at first pitches that aren’t close to strikes leading to weak contact or getting themselves behind in the count

I am a little more optimistic than some about today. They have hit several balls on the screws that have been right at someone and Vandy has caught every break.
What breaks has Vandy caught? They have pounded our pitchers and actually look like they want to be there. TN has only hit 4 balls hard all game and the pitching is abysmal. Could be we are trying to find some stretch run help but based on performance we found zippo!

Reactions: 87&91ALUM
I am a little more optimistic than some about today. They have hit several balls on the screws that have been right at someone and Vandy has caught every break.
I believe Vandy is still trying to play there way into the tournament as well. I’d personally rather get back to Knoxville, rest and not get stuck with the unlucky 1 seed.

Reactions: 87&91ALUM
Phillip's day is done after 23 pitches and 2 K's. Dallas to the mound for UT.

Double to RF.

Dallas - BB (full count).

*Runners on 2B and 1B with no outs.

Pop fly to 2B.

3-Run HR.

Vandy leads 12-4. Top of the 8th.

This game is over. I'm out. See y'all tomorrow.

VN Store

Back