The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

I’m not sure how I feel. This could be either great or awful. Just depends on who Kentucky hires. There is no guarantee they get a slam dunk. But Cal has become so stagnant there that him leaving is probably more of a good thing for Kentucky than bad thing. Which is a scary thought.
currently in a twitter space and ky fans assume if cal leaves they’ll get Scott drew or oats

I’m not sure how I feel. This could be either great or awful. Just depends on who Kentucky hires. There is no guarantee they get a slam dunk. But Cal has become so stagnant there that him leaving is probably more of a good thing for Kentucky than bad thing. Which is a scary thought.

Here is how this will play out.

Cal will make the Final Four in year 2.

And whoever KY hires will never get to the 2nd weekend before being fired.

😂

Kentucky fans ecstatic. Like when Tubby went to Minnesota. The guy they replaced him with worked out well. Haha.

Random thought but if we retain DJ then I think the 1 on 1 with Barnes went well. If so, I hope he is able to earn PT this year as it’s very rare for a young player to stick it out when virtually having no playing time.

Not sure if Kentucky will go in conference to poach, but if they do it'll be because the coach reached out first.

A name I'm not sure has been mentioned, but I could see them going after would be Dusty May.

Not sure if Kentucky will go in conference to poach, but if they do it'll be because the coach reached out first.

A name I'm not sure has been mentioned, but I could see them going after would be Dusty May.
May?? He’s not leaving Michigan 2 weeks in lmao

Kinda figured there must be Tyson family money to finance all this.

"Goodbye burgoo... hello chicken noodle."

As one human toward another (a controversial stance to take here, admittedly) I'm happy for Calipari and his wife to be out of Kentucky, and be surrounded by more fans who are grounded in reality.

I'm pretty sure Rick Barnes has been hoping better for him than his gilded cage in Lexington.

VN Store

Back