The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

So I watched the last few minutes of the NIU-ND football game, and that was some wholesome stuff with the NIU coach's interview at the end.

Also, I recently bought a new TV for the first time in my life, and I watched this in 4K, also for the first time, on a big QLED screen. Dang, it's tight.

So I watched the last few minutes of the NIU-ND football game, and that was some wholesome stuff with the NIU coach's interview at the end.

Also, I recently bought a new TV for the first time in my life, and I watched this in 4K, also for the first time, on a big QLED screen. Dang, it's tight.

That kind of reminds me of when I finally jumped on the HD train back in about 2010 or so, I don't remember which. I had been pretty "meh" about it and was like "I don't need an HD TV" and I went to a Best Buy and they had an SD tv set up next to an HD tv showing whatever Friday night college game was on that week. And I was like "whoa.....that's a big difference". Guess who got an HDTV not long after that?

I haven't made the jump to 4K yet but I'm very close, my current TV is going on almost 9 years. It's still good but I went to a friend's house a few weeks go with an 85 inch 4K and I'm like....me likey.

That kind of reminds me of when I finally jumped on the HD train back in about 2010 or so, I don't remember which. I had been pretty "meh" about it and was like "I don't need an HD TV" and I went to a Best Buy and they had an SD tv set up next to an HD tv showing whatever Friday night college game was on that week. And I was like "whoa.....that's a big difference". Guess who got an HDTV not long after that?

I haven't made the jump to 4K yet but I'm very close, my current TV is going on almost 9 years. It's still good but I went to a friend's house a few weeks go with an 85 inch 4K and I'm like....me likey.
I jumped from 720p to 4k this year and it’s a huge difference. The other thing that they’ve really improved on is anti-glare coatings. Didn’t realize til I got it home but there are seats I can use now that I couldn’t before.

Reactions: JelloPuddinPup

VN Store

Back