The Open, 2012

Watch out for Kooch the rest of the way. Five birdies on the back nine is nothing to overlook.

Scott/McDowell, Snedecker/Woods, and Els/Johnson. Tomorrow should be fun to watch. It'll be hard not to crack open a beer tomorrow morning :)

I'd love to see it. Scott cause he plays with that stupid long putter and Snottyker cause he's a baggadouche from Vandy.

that putter saved him today,
I really wanted to see him and Tiger paired together, because of Stevie

I would like to like Adam Scott but unless you are 60, I will always think that putter is a joke and shouldn't be allowed. Can you imagine arnie or jack pulling that out.

what if he wins, then the USGA, R&A rule aginst the use of them, will they vacate his win

Every player in the field can use a belly putter tomorrow if they like. What's the argument?

I would like to like Adam Scott but unless you are 60, I will always think that putter is a joke and shouldn't be allowed. Can you imagine arnie or jack pulling that out.

This is a popular gripe but I don't get what the big deal is.

The only restriction I've heard that would solve everything is implement a rule saying your putter can't be the longest club in your bag. That would make them max out at 45" for most players.

VN Store

Back