The "Orange Swarm"

That is frickin hilarious. I bet Gerald Williams is going to be scary with these coaches.

I had the exact same thought. Gerald Williams may actually play MLB with this staff instead of the safety sized guys we've been playing at LB.

The other guy I could see really taking to this staff is Vladimir Richard.

I have heard negative comments about Ed Orgeron on local sports shows. I have heard he is verbally and physically abusive to his players and is suspected to have been involved in some shady recruiting. I have heard callers calling in to the Sports Monster saying they think he would be a bad apple in a supposedly good coaching staff Kiffin is putting together. Anyone else heard this?

From my military days, which are (sometimes regrettably) long since past....

"Move to, and through, your objective, overcoming any obstacle in your path...confront, overwhelm, and move on."

"The objective is to make your enemy die for his cause. He gets glory...you get victory."

"Win the fight. The winners dictate the terms."

Go Vols.

WOW, I can't wait to see TEBOW the man child running scared like MIKE VICK DID! after Derrek Brooks SMACKED him on one of his runs up the middle, Dont get me wrong Mike was one of the fastest players I have ever seen in person, But Brooks hit him worse than the Berry hit on Merano in the GA game.

I have heard callers calling in to the Sports Monster saying they think he would be a bad apple in a supposedly good coaching staff Kiffin is putting together.
That's why I'm thankful Lane Kiffin is assembling this staff instead of a bunch of candyassed sportstalk callers.

That's why I'm thankful Lane Kiffin is assembling this staff instead of a bunch of candyassed sportstalk callers.

I have to agree with you on that. I just can't see Kiffin putting him on a staff with his family, especially his Dad if he has this type of a reputation. I'm not buying it. He probably just don't put up with any crap and a few softies started the rumor on him.

I have heard negative comments about Ed Orgeron on local sports shows. I have heard he is verbally and physically abusive to his players and is suspected to have been involved in some shady recruiting. I have heard callers calling in to the Sports Monster saying they think he would be a bad apple in a supposedly good coaching staff Kiffin is putting together. Anyone else heard this?

yes. the version i heard was that ed the ogre was going to get tagged for recruiting violations at ole miss, but once he got canned it didn't happen.

he is supposed to be a relentless recruiter and great D line coach. hopefully he keeps it clean if he comes to the hill.

I have to agree with you on that. I just can't see Kiffin putting him on a staff with his family, especially his Dad if he has this type of a reputation. I'm not buying it. He probably just don't put up with any crap and a few softies started the rumor on him.
Monte Kiffin is one of the biggest Ed Orgeron proponents in football.

yes. the version i heard was that ed the ogre was going to get tagged for recruiting violations at ole miss, but once he got canned it didn't happen.

I heard the same thing. That is hard for me to believe, because wouldn't the school get in trouble regardless of whether he was still there or not if this was the case?

I heard the same thing. That is hard for me to believe, because wouldn't the school get in trouble regardless of whether he was still there or not if this was the case?

i would think so.

i also would think that if true it would be fairly easy to dig up some substantiation, but i haven't found any yet.

surely LK and MH would take a very close look.

I'm glad you mentioned this book because, seriously, if anyone has a chance to read it, you should. Especially if you love football and want to get a better look into all the work that goes into recruiting... If we hire Coach O, I think I'll re-read it just to re-familiarize myself with his recruiting stories. It's that good of a read.

I can't wait to get the official word on some of these big name coaches (O & Big Kiffin) You've got to believe CLK is using names while recruiting so I'm sure they'll be leaks but I want the real deal in writing before I can sleep well at night. Will it really be the end of the NFL season before we hear anything officially? I don't think I can handle a wait that long.

kiffin1.jpg
kiffin2.jpg

cool pictures from photogallery if anybody needs them...

I had the exact same thought. Gerald Williams may actually play MLB with this staff instead of the safety sized guys we've been playing at LB.
The other guy I could see really taking to this staff is Vladimir Richard.

these are common in the tampa 2

O is an absolute freak. get the ragin cajun on board asap I say. After daddy K retires he will fill in nicely at DC.

How about the Orgeron Hummer ad?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HX7wzhMvbzo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HX7wzhMvbzo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

VN Store

Back