The "Orange Swarm"

Orange Swarm sounds like a soft drink to me. Or maybe a flavor of Hawaiian Punch. Just being honest.

Honesty appreciated, but we will see how TeaBag likes Berry and the "Orange Swarm" next year...Berry-Orange Swarm, wow that does sound like a Capri Sun or something. I'd drink it. :p

Can't believe so many peeps hadn't heard that Coach O story before. It's where the line "Coach O rips his shirt....off..." comes from.

Honesty appreciated, but we will see how TeaBag likes Berry and the "Orange Swarm" next year...Berry-Orange Swarm, wow that does sound like a Capri Sun or something. I'd drink it. :p

And coming so quickly on the heels all of the Kool-Aid threads, at that, right?

Went to the research books (Google).....found some stuff on the Orange Swarm.

1) Apparently to implement the Orange Swarm, the implementor uses a Orange Swarm Stick...looks effective to me.
orangeswarmstick.jpg

2) Not too sure that the Orange Swarm can survive all season, as there are many tactics, books and instructors already working on methods to Control the Swarm......I expect that all SEC schools will hire these swarm experts to eliminate any early season advantage the VOLs may enjoy with the swarm.

3) Apparenlty....there is a only a certain period of time that the swarm is effective....so, could be ify at best if adopted....What, one or two games, then nothing.

:scare: Awe me.....no sports on the tube, this is getting bad....need to find something to get into.

VN Store

Back