The other pandemic

Well, weed is a drug.

Tylenol is too.

Just because we don’t think it should be illegal doesn’t change the fact it will always fall under some level of drug on the scheduled list. I just believe it should be same schedule as Advil.

By the way, you don’t always have to be moody.

Moody? I just found it funny, is all.

It's like watching you argue modern basketball.

Yes, weed is a drug. Should it be in the same conversation as hard drugs? No. This is a boot conversation and you're trying top talk about flip flops.

Moody? I just found it funny, is all.

It's like watching you argue modern basketball.

Yes, weed is a drug. Should it be in the same conversation as hard drugs? No. This is a boot conversation and you're trying top talk about flip flops.

Sometimes you argue or go passive aggressive for no reason at all anymore.

I honestly didn’t know Meth was cut and learned something.

As far as basketball we disagree and I will let that go also.

Toodles.

He’s been in politics since 1970 and was VP for 8 years. I’m pretty sure he can bear some responsibility for it. That also goes for every other politician that’s been in Congress for decades. Regardless, of party affiliation.
this goes back 20 years..lots of presidents and politicians to blame

Sometimes you argue or go passive aggressive for no reason at all anymore.

I honestly didn’t know Meth was cut and learned something.

As far as basketball we disagree and I will let that go also.

Toodles.

Meh, you just can't take any comment at your expense in stride.

Seems to be a recurring theme with your age group these days.

How we approach issues of abolition and law are interesting to me.

Some of the lawmakers that voted Prohibition into existence were among the most active bootleggers on Capitol Hill. Scott DeJarlais consistently votes for some of the most restrictive abortion restrictions despite helping his mistresses have at least three of them that we know of.

The laws of the land are not enforced equitably nor is justice blind assuming you have the money to bend it to your will.

Can someone explain this drug to me? If it is so deadly and can kill so many people how is it done without everyone dying on the spot? Is it cut or something?
Dopers know how to dose pure fentanyl. As I understand it, it is when it is used to cut heroin that it becomes an issue.

VN Store

Back