The Problems with Trans-ideology

Why are you so against the church? If it's the pedophilia I agree with you, I just find it funny that the pedophilia in church was gay men and lil boys... Being that most pedophiles are statically LGBTQ, I'm surprised you such a stauch supporter
I’m not surprised at all

So being that the overwhelming majority of pedophilia has a direct correlation to the gay community, how do you recover your undying support of the LGBTQ community?

You could make the same correlation that men are far more likely to be sexual predators.

You're lumping pedophilia in with the gay *community* and not directly sexual proclivities. It's ignorant.

See how that works?

You could make the same correlation that men are far more likely to be sexual predators.

You're lumping pedophilia in with the gay *community* and not directly sexual proclivities. It's ignorant.

See how that works?
Isn't being gay a sexual proclivity??

It is, but you used the word "community" as though you could link anyone under the umbrella to pedophilia, thus holding them all accountable. That's intellectually dishonest.
All I said was the majority of pedophiles come from that community..not all ..but a lot...and the designation of MAP come under that umbrella...that why I choose to treat each person as a person based on their character and not who they choose to have sex with...

All I said was the majority of pedophiles come from that community..not all ..but a lot...and the designation of MAP come under that umbrella...that why I choose to treat each person as a person based on their character and not who they choose to have sex with...

The designation of MAP does not come under that umbrella other than in tinfoil hat land

This thread is the “that’s racist” thread for trans people aka a circle jerk based on the craziest articles people can find from the Daily Wire

The designation of MAP does not come under that umbrella other than in tinfoil hat land
Wasnt the ILGA connected to 2 different pedo groups in the mid 90s... Now it's rebranded to Maps and cross generational attraction.... And given the majority of pedophiles are homosexuals seems it's a part of the community

Wasnt the ILGA connected to 2 different pedo groups in the mid 90s... Now it's rebranded to Maps and cross generational attraction.... And given the majority of pedophiles are homosexuals seems it's a part of the community

The majority of pedophiles are male, but you keep avoiding that.

Whatever point you're trying to make falls flat when you refuse to acknowledge that the common root is males and instead use it as a vessel to demonize homosexuals.

It's ignorant and, even worse, lazy.
Point I'm making is mental illness takes root in homosexuality IMO....male homosexuals are predominantly pedos ...Lesbians are more likely to encounter spouse abuse in a same sex relationship...why are those to facts true IYO??

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/03/02/res...ent=Main&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter

Resumes including ‘they/them’ pronouns are more likely to be overlooked, new report finds

==================================

Tom Elliott
@tomselliott
·
3h
weird that advertising your mental illness isn't a career advancer

==================================

Leave the personal life at home ... especially keep it out of the workplace, and the problem pretty much goes away. Remember when sexual harassment was a thing ... when normal men had be on their best manners in the workplace so they wouldn't offend anyone else? When loose lips might not sink a ship but they could scuttle a career. Back in the days when libs believed that the workplace should be free of sexuality or any mention of it.

Point I'm making is mental illness takes root in homosexuality IMO....male homosexuals are predominantly pedos ...Lesbians are more likely to encounter spouse abuse in a same sex relationship...why are those to facts true IYO??

Sexuality precludes gender in your world? That's absurd. Most rapists are male. Most rapes are heterosexual. See how silly this gets?

I'm also going to assume you meant most pedos are predominantly homosexuals as opposed to most homosexuals are pedos. Wording is important.

VN Store

Back