The Problems with Trans-ideology

I think we’ll go in a different direction.

It’s absurd to think someone wouldn’t. You can take all my personal views or anyone else’s, on the trans subject out of the equation. What can you do to help the business, that is the point your resume should be making. That is it.

Sexuality precludes gender in your world? That's absurd. Most rapists are male. Most rapes are heterosexual. See how silly this gets?

I'm also going to assume you meant most pedos are predominantly homosexuals as opposed to most homosexuals are pedos. Wording is important.
Correct I worded it incorrectly...but even your first examples of rape..shows the issue is mental illness..and i believe that being gay is a mental illness....same I as view the mental instability of a rapist, a spousal abuser, or a child abusers..too many people suddenly choose to be gay...just like trans...

Correct I worded it incorrectly...but even your first examples of rape..shows the issue is mental illness..and i believe that being gay is a mental illness....same I as view the mental instability of a rapist, a spousal abuser, or a child abusers..too many people suddenly choose to be gay...just like trans...

The fact that you believe it is a choice this late in the game warrants no further response on my end. I'm not debating with opinions that dated.

Reactions: NashVol11
Yes it does...its a choice to go against you biological needs....literally you have a biological need to poop. You choose not to and you die....

That's not the question. The question is whether or not you have a choice to be attracted to the same sex.

Welp, still. I fully expect someone who is asexual to fail to understand the sexual proclivities of others.
Asexual...aww your cute using you trendy terms...so your wrong. I enjoy sex very much also understand that the whole purpose is to prolong the spieces....

That's the whole point...kids carry on life...creating life...

This is quite a take. What on earth makes you think that's the whole point? My wife can't have any more kids but we're going to keep having fun because it feels good and strengthens our relationship.

This is quite a take. What on earth makes you think that's the whole point? My wife can't have any more kids but we're going to keep having fun because it feels good and strengthens our relationship.
I get that part... especially the connection...it's not my sole intention when haveing sex but it is a big part ..once you can't the connection to your partner aspect is great.

Asexual...aww your cute using you trendy terms...so your wrong. I enjoy sex very much also understand that the whole purpose is to prolong the spieces....

I'm just going off your answers.

Do you ever have sex without the intent of procreating? It's a pretty easy question to answer.

VN Store

Back