The Problems with Trans-ideology

‘God is Trans’ and other Fanatical protest signs at the Moms for Liberty summit

Extreme left-wing hate groups organized in Philadelphia last week to intimidate and threaten Moms for Liberty at the organization’s annual summit. The Philadelphia Young Communist League, Communist Party USA, and ACT UP Philadelphia gathered to try to bully and terrorize a group of joyful warriors whose main objective is to protect their children from radical left-wing propaganda in classrooms. Their anger stemmed primarily from the mothers’ rejection of gender ideology and teachers secretly transitioning children in schools. This ire was reflected in many of their protest signs.

‘God is trans’ and other fanatical protest signs at the Moms for Liberty summit

BLM Blames Conservatives in Wake of Transgender Mass Shooter in Philadelphia, Claims He Wasn't Really Transgender

A mass shooting in Philadelphia that occurred on Monday quickly left the headlines after it was revealed the alleged culprit is a cross-dressing Black Lives Matter activist.

As RedState reported, the shooter was identified as Kimbrady Carriker. The biological male shot into a crowd and killed five people, including a 15-year-old boy. Multiple others were wounded on the scene, with a two-year-old being shot in the leg.

Black Lives Matter is now responding to the shooting, and the organization is blaming conservatives for perpetrating “violence” by posting pictures of Carriker in women’s clothing. Further, one of the activists who spoke at the presser claimed that Carriker is not actually transgender.

This may be the fastest detransition in history.

BLM Blames Conservatives in Wake of Transgender Mass Shooter in Philadelphia, Claims He Wasn't Really Transgender

A mass shooting in Philadelphia that occurred on Monday quickly left the headlines after it was revealed the alleged culprit is a cross-dressing Black Lives Matter activist.

As RedState reported, the shooter was identified as Kimbrady Carriker. The biological male shot into a crowd and killed five people, including a 15-year-old boy. Multiple others were wounded on the scene, with a two-year-old being shot in the leg.

Black Lives Matter is now responding to the shooting, and the organization is blaming conservatives for perpetrating “violence” by posting pictures of Carriker in women’s clothing. Further, one of the activists who spoke at the presser claimed that Carriker is not actually transgender.

This may be the fastest detransition in history.

The looney leftists create all these labels but will disown one at the drop of a hat. We got Mexican white supremacists. Black insurrectionists. And multiple tranny mass shooters.

Reactions: ButchPlz and AM64
The looney leftists create all these labels but will disown one at the drop of a hat. We got Mexican white supremacists. Black insurrectionists. And multiple tranny mass shooters.

And the one that never fails to amaze. The people searching for a rational reason for a mass shooting instead of just understanding the shooter was nucking futs.

Peppermint Patty needs to understand the GOP does not need to recruit Muslims to oppose LGBQT ... they have been against this for a long time.

Jen Psaki claims GOP is ‘trying to recruit Muslim-Americans’ against transgender people | Washington Examiner

A lot of things would be much much clearer to dems if they just cleared the brown stuff out of their eyes and ears. Islam, for example, isn't a very tolerant religion/lifestyle, and deviant sexuality doesn't fly ... officially anyway. Not much way any rational person could miss that.

A lot of things would be much much clearer to dems if they just cleared the brown stuff out of their eyes and ears. Islam, for example, isn't a very tolerant religion/lifestyle, and deviant sexuality doesn't fly ... officially anyway. Not much way any rational person could miss that.
They just make up **** as they go
remarkable they get away with it. MSM and lemmings

The answer to this nonsense has to lie in the 1st Amendment. The correct answer being "I called it as I saw it." Is the next round of revisionism going to be English grammar and text books? Grammar rules are very clear and have been absolute about male and female pronouns.

Intentionally and repeatedly misgendering someone has nothing to do with the First Amendment lol

Intentionally and repeatedly misgendering has a lot to do with mental illness. The rest of us aren't obligated to play along with someone's fantasy.

You still have no clue what the First Amendment is lol. If someone gets suspended for bullying they don't get to say "tHe FiRsT aMeNdMeNt lets me be an ***hole and no consequences are allowed"

I'm not obligated to play a part in your delusion. If somebody is nuts, let them take it somewhere where people are accepting.

You keep repeating this and I don't care. You can't harass people without consequence even if you want to argue that it's for a good reason lol, and it has nothing to do with the First Amendment

Intentionally and repeatedly misgendering someone has nothing to do with the First Amendment lol
What do you mean 'misgendering'? Serious question. I honestly do not know what that means.

Nevermind. I figured it out. I think you're right that it has nothing to do with the 1A. But I agree with the mass here and I am not going to refer to mentally challenged people like Dylan Mulvanneh as 'she'. He's a he.

VN Store

Back