The Scrimmage #2

on a side note, did anyone other than me Moody run wild at UF's spring game?

I hadn't heard that yet....but I'm sure ESPN will do a great job of letting us know how that means UF's offense is completely unstoppable now...

i watched it yesterday....he had a good second half, but Rainey is the one that i was real impressed with.

FL had two really good RB's now, one (moody) who can power his way...and Rainey who is the speedster.

tks justin...good to hear...sounds like it may have been the best overall scrimmage so far...hopefully a good sign for next week.....can't wait to see the write up next week.........

Is it fair to say Crompton is separating himself from the other QB's?

That is the question I have. I feel like he is. I don't think it is just because he is that much more talented than the other two, although I think he is very talented. I think it is the fact he is managing the offense so much better than the others. I think the fact he has at least played in some games and has been at the collegiate level longer has made the difference. Justin what do you think?

I hadn't heard that yet....but I'm sure ESPN will do a great job of letting us know how that means UF's offense is completely unstoppable now...

Corso and Herbstiret pretty much said just that

from another board....

<H4>Today's scrimmage according to a parent of
one of our starters:

1. qbs live
2.1st against 2nds; ie 1st dl against 2nd ol
3.VicThomas and Chasne Nelson made some great plays
4. Langley did well
5.2nd ol of Meyers, Shaw, Brinfield, Ramon Foster and walk on center
6. qbs good with only 2 ints
7. Crompton looked good
8.2ns rbs; Poole good; Creer a playmaker
9.Offense still learning offense but all good.
10. Morley unreal
</H4>

So are our ST terrible at blocking or is the ST rushers just that good?

Well, Morley, Berry and Moore have all blocked kicks. Those are two starters and Moore is going to see a lot of PT at WR. That is a ton of speed of the edges.

How many teams use starters on special teams?

Well, Morley, Berry and Moore have all blocked kicks. Those are two starters and Moore is going to see a lot of PT at WR. That is a ton of speed of the edges.

How many teams use starters on special teams?

California is the first that comes to mind.

Hey justin...whats the general opinion of the DL now...

I know it was a serious sore spot early in the spring...

Is anyone stepping it up or is it still a major concern?

VN Store

Back