The Scrimmage #2

:hmm: Darn

I'll take Rogan returning and Berry on defense over Berry breaking a leg on a kickoff.

Just my thoughts on it. I'd love to see him return a few, but a great safety overrules a kick returner.

Tennessee isn't really hurting on great athletes that can field kicks.

if Berry wants the ball that bad he'll just have to resort to catching passes from the opposing QB :p

I'll take Rogan returning and Berry on defense over Berry breaking a leg on a kickoff.

Just my thoughts on it. I'd love to see him return a few, but a great safety overrules a kick returner.

Oh, I completely understand. But I just can't help from thinking about his fumble return against USC, the interception return against UF, and the blocked kick return that might have won the game had they not grabbed his facemask.

considering how we've done the past few years in that particular part of the game, this is very good to hear.:thumbsup:

if correct, i don't think a big deal was made about it...there were a couple of guys that had to get someting academically worked out, and it required them having class at this time...couldn't be avoided...it was a small blurb in one of hte govolsextra articles at the beginning of spring practice....and O neil, i think was one, but not sure.

yeah but it was only like on wednesday and fridays or something... it def. wasn't for the entire spring practice period.... wasn't ellix wilson another one?

not sure, but i have a feeling i know who does......

Justin....where are you to clear this up for us......?

well scrimmages are on saturdays...im just putting two and two together. Not saying anyone is wrong or right.

oh i know i wasn't claiming that you were... i just wanted to show that it wasn't just my personal opinion or anything... it does make it interesting if he still hasn't been at the scrimmages

i can't imagine that if he's not able to make it for the practices, they'd let him play in the scrimmages. Is there a chance JG that he's at the scrimmages just not in pads or a uni?

well I suppose if he was at the scrimmages, he prob would be buried on the depth chart anyway.

everything I have read about Morley this spring has been GREAT news...

seems as if the year off hasn't affected him and he is playing even better than before...

VN Store

Back