The Scrimmage #2

Hey justin...whats the general opinion of the DL now...

I know it was a serious sore spot early in the spring...

Is anyone stepping it up or is it still a major concern?

The starting 4 have played well. Langley and Martin on the 2nd team have started playing a lot better.

The depth is still thin, but it's not in as bad as some would have you believe.

The starting 4 have played well. Langley and Martin on the 2nd team have started playing a lot better.

The depth is still thin, but it's not in as bad as some would have you believe.

So...are we set at DE and looking for players at DT or are both places an area of concern...

BTW...thanks for all of this info...you're the man!!!

So...are we set at DE and looking for players at DT or are both places an area of concern...

BTW...thanks for all of this info...you're the man!!!

DE is looking pretty solid. Martin, Ayers and Brown all had 2 sacks apiece, with Martin get both of his against the first team OL and Ayers and Brown getting 1 apiece on the first team OL. Add in Walker when he get healthy and Bohannon and DE isn't bad.

DT is not looking too shabby right now. Williams and Bolden are both looking solid. Langley, Nelson and Fisher are all three looking good so far. They aren't world beaters, but they are serviceable.

If the DBs can hold up in man coverage, which they've done a good job at so far, look for lots of blitzes from LBs which will help the pass rush.

Justin, what about Art Evans? Hows hes been doing? I think he's got alot of potential...

And one more, have they worked on kick returns? And who were the returners? Still Creer and Rogan?

Justin, what about Art Evans? Hows hes been doing? I think he's got alot of potential...

And one more, have they worked on kick returns? And who were the returners? Still Creer and Rogan?

Art's been moved around a little at CB and a little at safety. Mostly CB and he's played pretty well.

KO is Rogan and Moore as 1st team and Jones and Creer 2nd team. They've let Morley return a few too.

PR = Rogan, Jones, Moore, Morley and Paige have all got work back there.

Yea, I read where he faced the defensive starters in the red zone once. The offense went 3 and out and lost 2 yards.

Although one article I read said his 146 yards came against the 2nd string D.

He did play a lot against the second team D. I'd say it was about 70% against 2nd team and 30% against the first team.

you really won't now if you have to fork over the $90 for season tickets.....:)

Justin -- has Berry been on any returns or anything where we put the ball in his hands?

VN Store

Back