The sissification and emasculation of the American male

I've sent an email out to all my progressive male friends urging them to 1) buy a big truck--RAM with Hemi engine, preferably; 2) buy a smoker; 3) buy a collection of old ball caps and wear one of them AT ALL TIMES; 4) start eating at least once a week at Cracker Barrell (get the chicken-fried steak--extra gravy, plenty of biscuits, grits, meat loaf; 5), starting dressing DOWN--way down; 6) grow a beard; 7), shower less frequently; 8) scream at the wife and kids a bit more, 9) of course they'll need to get themselves some guns and commence shooting cans off of fence posts; 10) stop reading and all other cultural activities and join either a softball league or "fast-draw" club. That should get them all started on the road to machismo! And after that will come the steroids! GRRRR!
TRUMPER!!!

"We're making progress!" says the leftist filth.

Facts and Figures

Qualified youth: 71% of youth do not qualify for military service because of obesity, drugs, physical and mental health problems, misconduct, and aptitude

Well, I guess that means they'll die of heart disease at age 45 rather than suicide at age 28

I've sent an email out to all my progressive male friends urging them to 1) buy a big truck--RAM with Hemi engine, preferably; 2) buy a smoker; 3) buy a collection of old ball caps and wear one of them AT ALL TIMES; 4) start eating at least once a week at Cracker Barrell (get the chicken-fried steak--extra gravy, plenty of biscuits, grits, meat loaf; 5), starting dressing DOWN--way down; 6) grow a beard; 7), shower less frequently; 8) scream at the wife and kids a bit more, 9) of course they'll need to get themselves some guns and commence shooting cans off of fence posts; 10) stop reading and all other cultural activities and join either a softball league or "fast-draw" club. That should get them all started on the road to machismo! And after that will come the steroids! GRRRR!
Go shave your muff and be quiet

Not that Huff and I agree on most anything, but the wars we've fought the past 30 years have been a waste.

And you know I've not been on the sidelines...
30? I'd easily go back 50-60 years. Korea. Vietnam. Somalia (other African nations). Afghanistan (although this is the one I'd most agree with). Iraq. Syria.

I'm not saying that most aren't, and I know you haven't been. However, like you, no one held a gun to my head to do what I did.

TRUST ME, I spent 46 months in Iraq. My PL from '09 is in a cemetery in the same county I currently live in. There is not much that has angered me with how the US decided to abandon the area (it fits the MO the last 60ish years though).

The problem is, and I love the movie (Team America World Police), America (for some ungodly reason) tries to be the World Police. F*** everyone else, let's focus on us.

The thing is, man has been fighting since the beginning of time. It's only going to continue. This isn't even taking into account religion, which in my opinion, the basis for 99.999999999999999% of the worlds problems.

Last edited:
30? I'd easily go back 50-60 years. Korea. Vietnam. Somalia (other African nations). Afghanistan (although this is the one I'd most agree with). Iraq. Syria.

I'm not saying that most aren't, and I know you haven't been. However, like you, no one held a gun to my head to do what I did.

TRUST ME, I spent 46 months in Iraq. My PL from '09 is in a cemetery in the same county I currently live in. There is not much that has angered me with how the US decided to abandon the area (it fits the MO the last 60ish years though).

The problem is, and I love the movie (Team America World Police), America (for some ungodly reason) tries to be the World Police. F*** everyone else, let's focus on us.

The thing is, man has been fighting since the beginning of time. It's only going to continue. This isn't even taking into account religion, which in my opinion, the basis for 99.999999999999999% of the worlds problems.

Throughout history, war has generally been fought for 3 things, religion, land and women.

Korea was successful. South Korea existing is proof of capitalisms victory over communism. The rest were failures though

I'd leave Korea out of the mix. S Korea has quite an economy and can now probably handle the northern neighbor one on one. Most of the rest were a waste of time, money, and people trying to save people who wouldn't help themselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: marcusluvsvols
"We're making progress!" says the leftist filth.

Facts and Figures

Qualified youth: 71% of youth do not qualify for military service because of obesity, drugs, physical and mental health problems, misconduct, and aptitude

That’s almost unbelievable, but upon some thought.. not really.

One detailed article pointed out that all those ADHD, ADD, and whatever diagnoses that school kids get like lollypops turn into military disqualifiers, but some psych types made money pushing pills.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Lost as in someone you know, cool. I've watched men die in front of me. You can be mad, but we are not the same.

Nobody said we are. I have no idea what this distinction you've made has to do with anything. I have no idea what you're upset about. You're upset that I'm an advocate for vets with PTSD? I truly do not understand.

I got into an arguement with four 19 year olds in the gym who were talking and holding up two machines I needed to finish. I thought I was about to fight these kids cause they said u better stop or else. I was like or else what? And they went and complained to the manager that my lone damn near 50 year old ass scared them. I was asked to stop scaring the teenage boys by the manager. This is men today. Run their mouths then run to get help. We in real trouble.

I got into an arguement with four 19 year olds in the gym who were talking and holding up two machines I needed to finish. I thought I was about to fight these kids cause they said u better stop or else. I was like or else what? And they went and complained to the manager that my lone damn near 50 year old ass scared them. I was asked to stop scaring the teenage boys by the manager. This is men today. Run their mouths then run to get help. We in real trouble.
and you(r generation) raised them.

and you(r generation) raised them.
I'd argue that society has handicapped the ability to raise strong men....I learned that having known several women with kids and trying to help after being asked i was often told i was being to hard on them for expecting responsible behavior and chores. Between that and schools..it tough

I'd argue that society has handicapped the ability to raise strong men....I learned that having known several women with kids and trying to help after being asked i was often told i was being to hard on them for expecting responsible behavior and chores. Between that and schools..it tough
and who made up that society? Again its your generation. yall have been soft and lazy as parents, forfeiting the most important job in the world to medication and the government so that you could have an easier time. The generation you complain about is just the product of those who came before us.

and who made up that society? Again its your generation. yall have been soft and lazy as parents, forfeiting the most important job in the world to medication and the government so that you could have an easier time. The generation you complain about is just the product of those who came before us.
To a degree yes....not sure if your younger or older them me..but if you are older then you are just as responsible and if younger then your are responsible for the 1st generation to ever have a lower avg IQ..or does society as a whole the share the main burden as trends and societal expectations changed?

Last edited:

VN Store

Back