The Situation in Texas

"I can't see this called an invasion " YET. I corrected this for you. No one knows just what people, what countries, and what purposes these illegals have crossed our borders. How many terrorists have crossed in? How many active members of a foreign army are now on US soil? And now freely roaming around.
Ex-FBI officials warn Congress of 'new and imminent' border danger: 'The country has been invaded'

Where does it state the United States has to provide services for these people? Cut off the free stuff and they won't come.

A lot of it is transient immigration (there’s probably a better term for it, but I mean people who aren’t saying long term) to run drugs.

But I’m almost on the same page with you. I’d have no problem with turning the border checkpoints into the new Ellis Island as long as the legislation included massive limitations to welfare and eliminating most all drug laws.

Meaning I’d like an open border, but I also realize it’s not a net positive without massive changes first

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Where does it state the United States has to provide services for these people? Cut off the free stuff and they won't come.

It's in Trump's campaign materials. Trump WANTS it to be the way it is. That's why he is killing any deal from taking hold.

Trump is now the sole impediment to progress on this issue.

I am just thankful that Harris was annointed Border Czar, or things would be really bad.

Reactions: Ttucke11
It's in Trump's campaign materials. Trump WANTS it to be the way it is. That's why he is killing any deal from taking hold.

You think that’s what it is? Or should we actually examine the bill and listen to why they said they voted against it

What purpose does Biden's wanting to remove the razor wire? Why is he intent on getting as many illegals in the country as he can? Why is he wanting to destroy the country?

And I agree, Trump is letting Biden and his communist friends hang themselves.

A lot of it is transient immigration (there’s probably a better term for it, but I mean people who aren’t saying long term) to run drugs.

But I’m almost on the same page with you. I’d have no problem with turning the border checkpoints into the new Ellis Island as long as the legislation included massive limitations to welfare and eliminating most all drug laws.

Meaning I’d like an open border, but I also realize it’s not a net positive without massive changes first
We need immigrant labor. Americans are too fat and lazy to do the work they perform. What we don't need is a whole new dependent class. Many of the immigrants are coming here for free housing, food, Healthcare.

Why does there need to be a deal to get the Biden administration to enforce our immigration laws?
No one seems to want to answer this question. We do NOT need new laws. We just need the federal government to do its job that is outlined in the Constitution.

Why in the hell do we need a new law that allows 5K people a day to break our laws and enter our country illegally before the government will bother to shut the border crossings down? Why do we need to give amnesty to millions? What does Ukraine funding have to do with our border?

The answers are, we don't need the monstrosity the Senate is proposing. We only need to follow the current laws we have- something this administration refuses to do.

You think that’s what it is? Or should we actually examine the bill and listen to why they said they voted against it

Why does there need to be a deal to get the Biden administration to enforce our immigration laws?

What purpose does Biden's wanting to remove the razor wire? Why is he intent on getting as many illegals in the country as he can? Why is he wanting to destroy the country?

And I agree, Trump is letting Biden and his communist friends hang themselves.

Whether the bill is perfect is the wrong question. It is what will pass and at least somewhat restrict illegals from entering. Its at the very least a step in the right direction.

Why would Trump want to stop that? There is only one answer, and many Republican Senators are out there saying exactly what has happened: Trump would rather have this as a wedge issue than allow progress to be made.

Whether the bill is perfect is the wrong question. It is what will pass and at least somewhat restrict illegals from entering. Its at the very least a step in the right direction.

Why would Trump want to stop that? There is only one answer, and many Republican Senators are out there saying exactly what has happened: Trump would rather have this as a wedge issue than allow progress to be made.
What difference does it make what Trump says or thinks about this situation?

Why do we need a new bill? We have laws that apply here. Enforce them. The only money we need to spend is on transportation to send them back. It's not hard.

VN Store

Back