The Supreme Court of the United States Thread

Its funny, all the GOPers have been saying for a year or so that Biden it too old and feeble to be President and cannot be reelected. And now, when there is a groundswell of support for that point of view by Dems, suddenly the GOPers want to throw up roadblocks to the Dems replacing him on their ticket.

Just goes to show you, be careful what you wish for.
What a ****ing joke.

I don't think its an issue of whether their charter allows it, but I'm unsure federal and probably state law allows them to conspire in the way they appear to be doing things. (lots of things come to mind)

I'll give them a few days to a week or so, if Joe and Pipe Blower aren't onboard... my guess is all these "news" people start singing a different tune.

They had a plan before the debate, I'm just not sure it was a well thought out plan.

Joe can still win, they'll just have to stop counting in more States in the middle of the night.
Each state has it own laws as to when you can replace a candidate and under what circumstances. You can be sure each side has an army of lawyers standing by to either challenge or defend this in almost every state. It will be political chaos on an unimaginable scale. It will be the ultimate feeding frenzy of attorneys and their billable hours

Each state has it own laws as to when you can replace a candidate and under what circumstances. You can be sure each side has an army of lawyers standing by to either challenge or defend this in almost every state. It will be political chaos on an unimaginable scale. It will be the ultimate feeding frenzy of attorneys and their billable hours
What I am kind of referring too is fraud, just because they can do something.... doesn't mean they can all conspire to get done anyway they want. (I'll leave it at that)

They'll have a hard time without Biden and Kamala onboard.

You got me thinking about home security. I suspect I should beef it up. I suspect ST6 will make an amphibious entry through my pool.
That’s exactly what they want you to think, where they want you to look. That’s when they hit you with a HALO insertion through the skylight.

He's a politician. He craves power. His wife maybe more right now! Not sure he knows what city he is in. Same as last year!

Why weren't people saying this a month ago? Has been obvious for a minimum of 2 years!

He was ran out onstage in that debate to show everyone what everybody with a brain has known for years!

If you replace someone that wins the primary because of others decisions, it's a slippery slope. I stand by that statement.

If he "bows out" is their only chance. JMO! we've all got one. 😉

How we get from A to B, in the form of him being off the ticket, is quite beside the point.

Can you imagine a brokered convention where Whitmer comes away with the nomination??? She'd get a huge portion of the female vote, tons of excitement. Revenge for the old guard for HRC.

Trump's worst nightmare.

How we get from A to B, in the form of him being off the ticket, is quite beside the point.

Can you imagine a broker ed convention where Whitner comes away with the nomination??? She'd get a huge portion of the female vote, tons of excitement. Revenge for the old guard for HRC.

Trump's worst nightmare.
She is so relevant and popular you cant even pronounce her name correctly 😂😂😂

Reactions: whodeycin85
No, either Biden voluntarily steps aside they can just have an open convention and convince delegates to change their votes. At some point, when the delegates are released by Biden, its open.
So a bunch of unelected "delegates" select your party's nominee, and you are fine with it.

Wow

Can you imagine a brokered convention where Whitmer comes away with the nomination??? She'd get a huge portion of the female vote, tons of excitement. Revenge for the old guard for HRC.

Trump's worst nightmare.
Is Biden currently fit to serve?

VN Store

Back