The Supreme Court of the United States Thread

How we get from A to B, in the form of him being off the ticket, is quite beside the point.

Can you imagine a brokered convention where Whitmer comes away with the nomination??? She'd get a huge portion of the female vote, tons of excitement. Revenge for the old guard for HRC.

Trump's worst nightmare.
You love authoritarian clowns who think they are better than you

How could you possibly justify supporting her? If you toss Joe aside you can pick anyone. You came up with this clown? Sheesh

Will go back to the lower courts to decide if what Trump did on 1/6 is official or unofficial.

So Trump loses his argument of absolute immunity, but effectively wins because if a lower court decided that what he did was unofficial, then Trump would appeal that again.

It is now imperative that the Dems replace Biden to prevent Trump from pardoning himself.
Or, and stay with me here, Trump didn’t break any laws related to what happened 1/6.

You love authoritarian clowns who think they are better than you

How could you possibly justify supporting her? If you toss Joe aside you can pick anyone. You came up with this clown? Sheesh

She's admitted what you claimed. Says in retrospect the approach had shortcomings.

OMG a leader who admits error. Who is not so consumed with their own ego that they can admit a mistake.

I know this is a foreign concept to you.

She's admitted what you claimed. Says in retrospect the approach had shortcomings.

OMG a leader who admits error. Who is not so consumed with their own ego that they can admit a mistake.

I know this is a foreign concept to you.
It's easy to admit you are wrong. It's how stuuuuuuuuupid she was.

I've admitted being wrong numerous times on here so nice try.

Then she breaks her own covid rules. POS. But hey if you like authoritarian hypocrites then more power to you. You and Trump fans have a lot in common on that.

Is Biden fit to serve today? Or will you keep dodging that question?

We are living and witnessing the downfall of this country. And his name is Donald Trump. His SCOTUS overturned R V. W and gave him immunity to commit crimes as long as it's "official." Pushing the Bible in public school is downright shameful religion does not belong in school. You go to school to learn life skills anything religious is indoctrination, something R's are constantly squawking about.

Reactions: lawgator1
But do we really want to start a precedent in this country where a major political party arbitrarily changes their candidate just because they are losing? That just isn’t the way the game has been played in our history. And the Democrats are always the ones accusing Trump of breaking all political norms?
"We have to destroy democratic ideals in order to save democracy!"

I ventured out. It's a war zone. Bodies littered everywhere. No survivors. The skies are dark with drones and the buzz of their propellers is deafening. Im hiding in the shadows and under carcasses of the dead.

This may be my last post. If so, I want all of you to know I have never liked any of you.
It's okay. We only kind of liked you a little bit. A really small bit. Well, maybe not at all.

Reactions: McDad
How we get from A to B, in the form of him being off the ticket, is quite beside the point.

Can you imagine a brokered convention where Whitmer comes away with the nomination??? She'd get a huge portion of the female vote, tons of excitement. Revenge for the old guard for HRC.

Trump's worst nightmare.
Why aren't you pushing for the VP to take over? I mean if she wasn't selected only for her skin color and sex I'd assume she'd be more than qualified. Oh damn. When identity politics bites you in the ass. Have fun dealing with that gnashing of teeth. Deserve every second of this bc of your dumb virtue signaling

This violates board rules.

Hey everyone...Can we try to attack ideas and not each other?

Let him violate, when it gets to there, you know the function of debate is lost on him and it’s his time to make an ass of oneself. I can bob and weave until he punches himself out. I get a kick out of the uncontrolled emotional ones, they amuse me.

We have a genuinely corrupt Supreme Court. It's not even arguable---it's a fact.

We have SCOTUS justices who've been accepting
bribes and other financial favors for years--and a Chief Justice who has done nothing about it. The highest court in the land and we have justices who are pathetic grifters who've engaged in influence peddling for many years. Corruption.

We have conservative justices who all lied about their views on key issues during confirmation hearings--as they turned around and adopted the opposite viewpoint when actual cases came before the court (Roe V Wade and immunity). Corruption.

We have seen two justices with obvious conflicts of interests on the immunity issue; two justices who clearly demonstrated partisan viewpoints on the issue; two justices who clearly, by any ethical standard, should have recused
themselves from the case, but refused. Corruption.

It's also a court that has violated the bedrock SCOTUS principle of stare decisis---the doctrine that the court will adhere to precedent when making its decisions. This court has ignored and overturned precedent in key cases.

A deeply corrupt high court.

Why aren't you pushing for the VP to take over? I mean if she wasn't selected only for her skin color and sex I'd assume she'd be more than qualified. Oh damn. When identity politics bites you in the ass. Have fun dealing with that gnashing of teeth. Deserve every second of this bc of your dumb virtue signaling

Why didn't Republicans vote for Pence for president in the primaries? Thanks for playing.

We have a genuinely corrupt Supreme Court. It's not even arguable---it's a fact.

bribes and other financial favors for years--and a Chief Justice who has done nothing about it. The highest court in the land and we have justices who are pathetic grifters who've engaged in influence peddling for many years. Corruption.

We have conservative justices who all lied about their views on key issues during confirmation hearings--as they turned around and adopted the opposite viewpoint when actual cases came before the court (Roe V Wade and immunity). Corruption.

We have seen two justices with obvious conflicts of interests on the immunity issue; two justices who clearly demonstrated partisan viewpoints on the issue; two justices who clearly, by any ethical standard, should have recused

It's also a court that has violated the bedrock SCOTUS principle of stare decisis---the doctrine that the court will adhere to precedent when making its decisions. This court has ignored and overturned precedent in key cases.

You need some new material. You’re getting really boring.

We are living and witnessing the downfall of this country. And his name is Donald Trump. His SCOTUS overturned R V. W and gave him immunity to commit crimes as long as it's "official." Pushing the Bible in public school is downright shameful religion does not belong in school. You go to school to learn life skills anything religious is indoctrination, something R's are constantly squawking about.
The downfall of this country?

So melodramatic…

And the most partisan hack on there is Sotomayor..

You have to insert the word "democracy" in there somewhere. I know you can do better ...

Reactions: KptVFL
Is Pence the current VP? You are so bad at this. Your turn turbo since your allies are too scared to answer. Is Biden fit to serve office today?

You dunce. He was the VP and you clowns could have voted for him given that he is ethical and not a convicted felon and a rapist and a bank fraudster, etc. And you didn't.

Of course Biden is fit enough to be president. Much more fit than the gangster--that is for sure. The debate was a disaster, he's lost a step, but
making presidential decisions has nothing in common with a debate.

That said, I want him to step aside so that the Dems can have an open convention. I want either Newsom or Whitmer to get the nomination--as either one of them would energize the party and voters and would destroy the treasonous convicted felon on the other side. Biden should think about country and party and not himself. I hope that he's not taking advise from his family. He made a mistake choosing to seek reelection. But that pales compared to the abject horror of having trump run again--a man who should be in prison.

You dunce. He was the VP and you clowns could have voted for him given that he is ethical and not a convicted felon and a rapist and a bank fraudster, etc. And you didn't.

Of course Biden is fit enough to be president. Much more fit than the gangster--that is for sure. The debate was a disaster, he's lost a step, but
making presidential decisions has nothing in common with a debate.

That said, I want him to step aside so that the Dems can have an open convention. I want either Newsom or Whitmer to get the nomination--as either one of them would energize the party and voters and would destroy the treasonous convicted felon on the other side. Biden should think about country and party and not himself. I hope that he's not taking advise from his family. He made a mistake choosing to seek reelection. But that pales compared to the abject horror of having trump run again--a man who should be in prison.
So you want to toss the will of the primary voters bc of a debate performance. A.) You don't like democracy or the will of the voters B.) Coward

You were all about some Biden until you were told not to be. Grow up. He's not fit. It was evident the other night. Hence the panic all of a sudden. But the Dems don't want to remove him bc you'd have to run Kamala.

Last edited:

Trump's worst nightmare.

You're deflecting from the subject. Not surprised!

I don't GAS if they nominate an actual donkey.

If he's not the one to step down it's a small group of people getting to decide for millions. Kinda what primaries are for. 🤷‍♂️

Wrong?

Last edited:

Trump's worst nightmare.
Like the filibuster, it does not matter as the ends justify the means.
1719887435673.png

Reactions: KptVFL

Meh...no one is trying to put Bible in Public School and even if they did, it isn't like Christianity doesn't have the winning track record:

British Empire, French until 1800s, Hapsburg Empires, Spain, Czarist Russia, etc. All the great modern powers at their height were "Christian" and they conquered the world and basically built the world we have today.

Leaders like Charles V, Elizabeth I, Victoria, Isabella, Peter the Great, and Catherine the Great were all pretty staunch Christians or defenders of it.

Heck even the Roman Empire went Christian back in the day after failing to kill it off.

Go play some Crusader Kings or EU4, you will get the jibe. You can resurrect the Byzantine Empire, have the Holy Roman Empire conquer all of Europe, or lead Castile/Spain to take out those pesky Aztecs and MesoAmericans.

VN Store

Back