The Supreme Court of the United States Thread

When in our history have they not been able to get away with it?
thats been backed up in court? not too often. the courts have ruled multiple times that the feds did wrong when killing someone. now the guy ordering it will be even more protected, and you are apparently fine with the big government protecting itself.

thats been backed up in court? not too often. the courts have ruled multiple times that the feds did wrong when killing someone. now the guy ordering it will be even more protected, and you are apparently fine with the big government protecting itself.

LOL No Chicken Little I am not "fine" with big government protecting itself, you are just acting like this is something new.

Reactions: GroverCleveland
how many of us were declared threats to public safety or enemies of the nation during Covid because we didn't comply with Fauci? It won't be Seal Team Six, it will be the FBI, ATF, DEA, and who knows how many other alphabet agencies. so even though it won't be the military there are still plenty of tools for washington to remove their political enemies.

Whats funny is that most of the people who are denying that it could happen, already believe it actively does happen. Waco, the airport executive in Arkansas, JFK. Now the president can actually order those attacks/killings and get away with it. no due process required its an official action of one of the myriad of agencies.
I think there's a bit of a problem but it's more with context. What the histrionic screechers are suggesting is some variant of "The POTUS can just legally put a hit out on somebody because of immunity.". Targeting political adversaries through the legal machinations of alphabet agencies is nothing remotely new. Claiming executive privilege to carry out assassinations on US citizens without even the most gossamer hint of due process is not something I remotely see upheld by this SCOTUS decision.

Reactions: GroverCleveland
I hate to throw a wrench into the narrative of Trump ordering Seal Team Six to assassinate anyone who looked at him cross-ways, but while I guess he could do that it would be extremely unlikely to be considered an official act as apparently those suffering from said conniption fit have failed to realize that MURDER is not one of the President's duties or powers under the Constitution. Additionally, the real problem is anyone in the military who followed such an order would be subject to UCMJ Article 118 and the penalty is either death or life imprisonment.

I know because I wanted James West and Artemus Gordon to kill Benjamin Harrison, but was advised it would not be considered an official act.
Shhhh...they aren't interested in learning that POTUS official duties are outlined in the constitution. They'd rather pretend he just became king

I think there's a bit of a problem but it's more with context. What the histrionic screechers are suggesting is some variant of "The POTUS can just legally put a hit out on somebody because of immunity.". Targeting political adversaries through the legal machinations of alphabet agencies is nothing remotely new. Claiming executive privilege to carry out assassinations on US citizens without even the most gossamer hint of due process is not something I remotely see upheld by this SCOTUS decision.
right, which is why I was pointing out it doesn't have to go to the extreme of Seal Team 6. There are 100 other layers that just got green lit for the president. every single one of those layers is a problem, and is a problem the same end result for the citizenry.

you don't eat an elephant in one bite, you take small bites.

we are just the next manufactured emergency away from this being an actionable problem. and the problem is that most people won't care because the media will never carry those stories in a truthful manner. just like people are shocked by Biden's performance because the media covered it. same thing happened in Covid, legit stories and science was ignored by the legacy media and public's knowledge of what was real was easily controlled.

did I miss some other Supreme Court ruling? It is new. but because it protects your guy this time, you are fine with it.
The immunity for official acts was there from the beginning. It was the radical dems in their lawfare that said a President has no immunity and not above the law and proceeded with their cases. The USSC had to step in to formally say the obvious and it is there due to these idiotic cases trying to push the limits of insanity.

right, which is why I was pointing out it doesn't have to go to the extreme of Seal Team 6. There are 100 other layers that just got green lit for the president. every single one of those layers is a problem, and is a problem the same end result for the citizenry.

you don't eat an elephant in one bite, you take small bites.

we are just the next manufactured emergency away from this being an actionable problem. and the problem is that most people won't care because the media will never carry those stories in a truthful manner. just like people are shocked by Biden's performance because the media covered it. same thing happened in Covid, legit stories and science was ignored by the legacy media and public's knowledge of what was real was easily controlled.
I think the point I was making (perhaps poorly) is there is precious little difference I'm seeing in the real world application of immunity before the SCOTUS decision and now.

Think of it like Heller. Unless you were already WAAAAAY left the idea that the 2A supports the idea of individual rights to gun ownership was pretty axiomatic.* Crazy people would come out and say ish like sarin gas and nukes delivered through the postal service. Heller did nothing of the sort. Crazy people now are asserting POTUS can order military hit squads with impunity. I don't think this latest decision does that either.

*That doesn't mean everybody remotely agrees on everything from that point.

Last edited:
how many of us were declared threats to public safety or enemies of the nation during Covid because we didn't comply with Fauci? It won't be Seal Team Six, it will be the FBI, ATF, DEA, and who knows how many other alphabet agencies. so even though it won't be the military there are still plenty of tools for washington to remove their political enemies.

Whats funny is that most of the people who are denying that it could happen, already believe it actively does happen. Waco, the airport executive in Arkansas, JFK. Now the president can actually order those attacks/killings and get away with it. no due process required its an official action of one of the myriad of agencies.
I may have missed it, but it seems immunity was already in place and it didn't just devolve on the President because I do not recall one single thing happening to any of the turds that perpetrated those events. So what is the fuss about?

I may have missed it, but it seems immunity was already in place and it didn't just devolve on the President because I do not recall one single thing happening to any of the turds that perpetrated those events. So what is the fuss about?
The fuss is, the libtard party decided to go after Trump at all costs including after he left office, which no other president has had to go through,. So now the Supreme Court had to rule on what was already in place for hundreds of years the libtard party believes they are above the law and that the only laws they obey are what they agree with.

Don't be ridiculous: Nobody said the rubes were enemies of the nation because they didn't respect Covid-related protocols and advise---just irresponsibly defiant and stupid.

Shhhh...they aren't interested in learning that POTUS official duties are outlined in the constitution. They'd rather pretend he just became king
Also, Let’s not pretend that these same Libs wouldn’t be partying in the streets if this SCOTUS ruling came in response to a suit filed by Joe Biden to avoid prosecution by Trump’s DOJ after January 2025

The fuss is, the libtard party decided to go after Trump at all costs including after he left office, which no other president has had to go through,. So now the Supreme Court had to rule on what was already in place for hundreds of years the libtard party believes they are above the law and that the only laws they obey are what they agree with.
They're fussing about something that has long been in place and SCOTUS has affirmed.

Perhaps it's slipped your mind that Trump lied to the American people for months in an attempt to subvert/overturn an American presidential election---including demanding that Georgia's top election officials commit felony vote fraud and just give him 8,000+ votes or whatever the number. And it did so after it had been affirmed by courts, state election officials and his own attorney general and WH lawyers that there had been no vote fraud and that he'd lost the election. No other president has done that or incited a mob attack on the U.S. Capitol that got people killed. Have you forgotten? Apparently so. And he led an effort to submit fraudulent electors in several states.

It was all unprecedented--and it's the reason he belongs in prison. He also committed major bank fraud and was convicted for it---and was adjudicated a rapist. Have we had other presidents who were affirmed by a judge to have committed sexual assault?

He now owes more than HALF a BILLION in civil fines for his crimes---and that makes him a MASSIVE national security threat, as he's deeply corrupt and a man who I'm sure will be approached--if he hasn't already--but people representing Russia, or China, or SA, or all of them, offering him money in exchange for favors should he get elected. He's got eager to again be Putin's gay lover. He's got this inexplicable ax to grind with NATO--and I can assure the sodbusters that Trump didn't just decide on his own to start hating on NATO--a bedrock of American foreign policy since the 1950s. He would have got that from Russia. As president he was in love with dictators and cold to America's longtime and vital allies. That is treasonous behavior--period. The man belongs in prison.

You're very sensitive to facts. Oh, wait: Now one of you will come back with the statement that that government or lefties wanted to put the rubes in camps. That nonsense has been trotted out many times. Very silly.
You just posted obvious lies as truths. Do you have any shame?

VN Store

Back