The Swamp and The Wives

I'm actually going to second that swing and miss, LW.

Thanks for the validation.

That dude is either blind, or prefers other dudes.

Ive heard people criticize Kate for being a little thick as far as supermodels go...most of them are too damn skinny anyways...but her face is damn near perfect.

I went there the last time we played there. Fans weren't bad at all. To this day, Georgia is the worst away game experience I've had with opposing fans.

You probably showed your @$$ and deserved it. Thousands and thousands of rival fans come to Sanford and say that the fans and experience were both cool. It's usually the drunken retards who say otherwise. Grow up.

Last edited:
Thanks for the validation.

That dude is either blind, or prefers other dudes.

Ive heard people criticize Kate for being a little thick as far as supermodels go...most of them are too damn skinny anyways...but her face is damn near perfect.

That girl is hot. End of story.

My friend and I are going to go to the Swamp for the game this year. Our wives want to come as well.

I've heard stories about the Swamp, and want to hear you guys advice on taking the wives into enemy territory. Fine? Ill advised? Experience?

I absolutely HATE going to that dump...The people there are arrogant obnoxious bunch of New York transplants....We had piss bombs thrown at us in 1995..I had my van keyed there in 2001 and almost get into fights every time I go there because of the trash talking bullcrap....Even if you ignore them they will get in your face...The last few years have probably been low key because they have been kicking our butts regularly...Stay with a big crowd of UT people and you should be ok.

Reactions: 1 person
My friend and I are going to go to the Swamp for the game this year. Our wives want to come as well.

I've heard stories about the Swamp, and want to hear you guys advice on taking the wives into enemy territory. Fine? Ill advised? Experience?

Oh boy. I hope you work out regularly. Those mulleted savages are going to club you and steal your womens. Do not go!! But if you've already bought your tickets, can me and my wife get a pair?

Been to the Swamp twice with my wife, and going again this year. Never had any problems.

All SEC fans are tollirable if they win or expect to lose but if they then win. It gets ugly. Case in point Satans first year in Bama. The fans there weren't expecting to win. before the game they were gracious saying things like "go easy on us today, hope we can hang with you." Soon as we new Vols weren't winning the popcorn, the yelling, the cussing began. That is why you will never here me pull for SEC in bowl games or chant SEC. I hate'em all. GoVols!

Reactions: 2 people
I went there the last time we played there. Fans weren't bad at all. To this day, Georgia is the worst away game experience I've had with opposing fans.

My wife and I decided we would experience one UT game at each SEC stadium. Our first trip was to Georgia and we will never travel to another game anywhere. So much for sportsmanship. We'll watch from the comfort of our family room from now on for a lot less money and aggravation.

Reactions: 1 person
You probably showed your @$$ and deserved it. Thousands and thousands of rival fans come to Sanford and say that the fans and experience were both cool. It's usually the drunken retards who say otherwise. Grow up.

:eek:lol: You're too cute. What happens when you assume?

My wife and I ran into one huge Dawg @hole in Athens that ruined our whole experience. Perhaps there is only one in Sanford Stadium but thanks to that drunken piece of Dawg cr@p we left before the end of the 3rd quarter and will never return.

Probably the nicest fans I've ever interacted with were Auburn & KY.

I've been to the swamp 10 times to see Tennessee play Florida and my wife has been with me at least 7 times. We've never had an altercation of any kind with Florida fans. I did have to chase some Tennessee fans to their seat one year because they were trying to put 6 people in 4 seats. We've stepped over into the donor parking and tailgated with Florida fans, strangers. No issues. We've never had anything thrown on us at Florida or anywhere else for that matter. I've been multiple times to every venue in the conference except for Mizzou and A&M. Will get those in the coming years..

Generally, fans that have confrontation on the road typical start the issues. JMO

VN Store

Back