The US & Our Silly Sanctions Threats

Lose on the battlefield. Lose the economic war. Lose when it comes to gaining the support of the world outside of Europe and the Anglosphere.

But boy do we still maintain a lot of hubris with nothing to show for it.
Where has the US military been beaten on the battlefield Moe? Your fellow stooge in training already tried and failed on selling that stupidity.

What am I mistaken about? What war or conflict have we been on the winning side of in your lifetime besides Grenada and our invasion of Panama?
You are mistaken about exactly what I pointed at.
Lose on the battlefield
While you really REALLY want to try and attach the military to our idiot nation building policies anyone with a minimally functioning brain knows the difference.

And while we suck at nation building we finally backed a fighter and they are kicking the living dog 💩 out of your orc homies. And it’s glorious to watch them use our equipment to completely dismantle Russia. Hell they’re using Russian equipment to dismantle Russia, Pootin is the largest supplier 😂

But… even here WE aren’t on the battlefield in this one. Looks like they don’t need any help in spanking orc ass just give them the tools and kick back and watch the show!

You are mistaken about exactly what I pointed at.

While you really REALLY want to try and attach the military to our idiot nation building policies anyone with a minimally functioning brain knows the difference.

And while we suck at nation building we finally backed a fighter and they are kicking the living dog 💩 out of your orc homies. And it’s glorious to watch them use our equipment to completely dismantle Russia. Hell they’re using Russian equipment to dismantle Russia, Pootin is the largest supplier 😂

But… even here WE aren’t on the battlefield in this one. Looks like they don’t need any help in spanking orc ass just give them the tools and kick back and watch the show!

Lol

Just keep in mind, he couldn't name one war we were on the winning side of since WWII. He just went into his typical ad hominem attacks.
Just keep in mind I pointed specifically at what was wrong in your claim and you doubled down on your stupidity still trying to sell it Moe. Your associate stooge Brucey tried this same stupidity.

Calling stupidity stupid isn’t an ad hominem if the label fits.

What is nation building? Do you not understand what a cesspool this country is?! A consumer world where people are inherently in debt…religion and morals are all but gone…government taking away liberty after liberty…

Is that what our servicemen are dying for? To turn these countries into the same? Or is it that other country’s servicemen are dying to not become this country?

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
What is nation building? Do you not understand what a cesspool this country is?! A consumer world where people are inherently in debt…religion and morals are all but gone…government taking away liberty after liberty…

Is that what our servicemen are dying for? To turn these countries into the same? Or is it that other country’s servicemen are dying to not become this country?
Do you often talk to yourself Pacer? And I’ve wondered why you you’ve been so quiet in this thread you finally coming out for your Russian home team?

And only your service men are dying in Ukraine not the US’s. But it’s really cool seeing them ran off by US and western weapons just like the stuff was designed to do. This is the exact scenario the majority of our current arms were designed for. Looks like it works really well too!

Just keep in mind, he couldn't name one war we were on the winning side of since WWII. He just went into his typical ad hominem attacks.
We obliterated Iraq twice. Last time I believe they were top 5 biggest and it took a couple of weeks. Without nukes, not a single military could stand toe to toe in an all out fight

We obliterated Iraq twice. Last time I believe they were top 5 biggest and it took a couple of weeks. Without nukes, not a single military could stand toe to toe in an all out fight
No no no. The US military has totally failed at developing a cohesive diplomatic policy since the end of WW2. Sorry that’s just the (propagandist) facts.

We’re the best in the world at breaking things very violently and rapidly. We aren’t that good at subtlety or non violent convincing.

So to be clear, you look at Iraq today and are telling me with a straight face that is what an American victory looks like?

So to be clear, you look at Iraq today and are telling me with a straight face that is what an American victory looks like?
What battles did the Iraqi army win on the battlefield Moe? Remember you’ve pulled the same stupidity that your associate stooge Brucey did. Claiming the US has been defeated on the battlefield

The second time we went into Iraq it caused racial groups such as the Mandaens to be displaced from their homeland.

And let's not forget that Yazidis were among the first that ISIS targeted in their attacks.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
No it was what a military victory looks like. We have a greater ability to break stuff than anyone in history. We're terrible after that if the populace isn't interested in taking the lead.

If you're going to continue down this path you need to define what is a military victory

No it was what a military victory looks like. We have a greater ability to break stuff than anyone in history. We're terrible after that if the populace isn't interested in taking the lead.

If you're going to continue down this path you need to define what is a military victory
it really isn't that hard to define what a military victory is. Were the intended political objectives met? Did we bring freedom and democracy to Iraq? Is Iraq better now than it was under Saddam? I could go on and on.

And the highlighted comment is our losing strategy. We break stuff, but don't kill the other guys soldiers or break their will to fight. That's what happened in Korea, Vietnam and Afghanistan especially. Not much soin Iraq, I would admit, but the void in Iraq ended up getting filled by someone not much better than what was there under Saddam.

it really isn't that hard to define what a military victory is. Were the intended political objectives met? Did we bring freedom and democracy to Iraq? Is Iraq better now than it was under Saddam? I could go on and on.

And the highlighted comment is our losing strategy. We break stuff, but don't kill the other guys soldiers or break their will to fight. That's what happened in Korea, Vietnam and Afghanistan especially. Not much soin Iraq, I would admit, but the void in Iraq ended up getting filled by someone not much better than what was there under Saddam.
Freedom and democracy is not a goal of a war. The goal is to decimate the opposing force. You cite ww2 yet the goal is that was never to bring freedom and democracy. Had we executed the other wars s we did in Europe or the pacific you would have seen the same kind of victory. Thankfully the wholesale slaughter of civilians fell out of favor

That was one of the most embarrassing deflections I've ever seen in my life, and I've been on VN like 15 years.

Winning a battlefield war is what, say, Patton was about. Ras seems to referencing what happens after with politics involved.

Reactions: NorthDallas40

VN Store

Back