The Virginia Gov race

I have a real uneasy feeling about this election. It has the same vibe to it that the Trump-Biden election did where there were people few and far at Biden rallies and Trump rallies were packed. Same thing here, nobody at the Mcauliffe rallies and the Youngkin rallies are packed. If Mcauliffe wins due to a bunch of mail in ballots, something is wrong.
You already know what's happening.

I have a real uneasy feeling about this election. It has the same vibe to it that the Trump-Biden election did where there were people few and far at Biden rallies and Trump rallies were packed. Same thing here, nobody at the Mcauliffe rallies and the Youngkin rallies are packed. If Mcauliffe wins due to a bunch of mail in ballots, something is wrong.
You remember what happened at the Ole Miss game, people only take crookedness for so long before they act.

NPR at the top of the hour no longer even mentioning Virginia vote today. Almost like they know what’s coming

Let's just extrapolate these early returns and call it good.

From my understanding, VA does early voting "counting", so this seems odd. A 5 second data dump of already counted voting should already of occurred, but that would kill the plan

VN Store

Back