The Virginia Gov race

Reactions: headhunter15
This article is fascinating from The Federalist. It outlines the dem's cheatgate campaigns. They have become very good at manipulating elections and making them look legit.

Democrats Are Using The Same 2020 Election Shenanigans To Overtake Virginia This Year

So how do Democrats plan to ensure they win Virginia’s elections, from the governorship to its U.S. Senate seat? By using the same tactics they used in the 2020 contest nationwide.

Virginia’s hotly contested gubernatorial race is just days away, and with Republican Glenn Youngkin and former Democratic Gov. Terry McAuliffe tied in the polls, the professional left isn’t leaving anything to chance. A McAuliffe defeat is largely considered a bellwether for congressional Democrats in the 2022 midterms.

So how do Democrats plan to ensure a McAuliffe win and a subsequent retention of power in the state and U.S. Senate? By using the same tactic they used in the 2020 national contest: profligate mail-in voting and fake grassroots get-out-the-vote efforts funding by philanthropies and wealthy leftists, a strategy revealed through Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg’s gift to the Center for Tech and Civic Life (CTCL).

Democrats Are Using 2020 Election Shenanigans To Win Virginia This Year

Silly or not, it is illegal
But if I were to say “silly on both ends, Grab an ID and cast your vote” I would be branded a racist, right?
I had a doctor appointment today and they required a mask. I put one on and then pulled it down over my chin as almost everyone in the office was wearing that way. Once I was brought back I took it off and no one said a word. These things are all show and no go.

I had a doctor appointment today and they required a mask. I put one on and then pulled it down over my chin as almost everyone in the office was wearing that way. Once I was brought back I took it off and no one said a word. These things are all show and no go.
Which is clearly seen in several videos of Democrats wearing masks in front of the camera and then removing them and laughing about it when they believe the camera is off

Guess there is reason he is getting voted out then. I'm not that familiar with Virginia local politics. I only stuck my beak in because it has turned in to a national story. Only reason I really cared is because of the hateful theocratic rally I watched the other night from Youngkin. Hope he loses, bigly.
Yeah the people deserve another Clinton nut hugger

Reactions: StarRaider
This is the way I feel as well not just tonight, but also for the 2022 midterms.

The dem's are going nuclear on cheating in elections. The best way to turn around the shocking policies that allowed them to start doing this is to beat them. I don't think anyone would have suspected the sinister nature of their cheating.

The dem's are going nuclear on cheating in elections. The best way to turn around the shocking policies that allowed them to start doing this is to beat them. I don't think anyone would have suspected the sinister nature of their cheating.
The only real solution is to go back to universal in person voting on election day. Anyone with a genuine need for early voting should be required to go to a designated government office within the week prior to the election day and file a notarized ballot. The only exception would be us military stationed overseas which could continue to mail in ballots.

Or don't and cast your vote. Both are completely legal and not at the discretion of some volunteer. In fact, it seems the only illegal act is attempting to turn away voters not wearing one
Agreed, but to beat someone you may have to play their game.
Do what it takes to cast your vote and go home.

Agreed, but to beat someone you probably have to play their game.
Do what it takes to cast your vote and go home.
Poll tax? Intelligence quiz? Demonstrate net positive tax payments? Property ownership?History is replete with officially sanctioned but unconstitutional limits on the right to vote. Would you accept the return of any of these and meekly comply?

Reactions: StarRaider
Poll tax? Intelligence quiz? Demonstrate net positive tax payments? Property ownership?History is replete with officially sanctioned but unconstitutional limits on the right to vote. Would you accept the return of any of these and meekly comply?
At least a couple of these I definitely would.

Property ownership + net positive tax payments for sure.

But that's not the point :D

Geez man, of course not.
However you could just stand outside the polling station and argue with some knucklehead till the poll closes and you did not get an opportunity to cast your vote.
Calling me meek, It's obvious you do not know me.

I am seeing that many posters do not think that there is election integrity. So what to do?

I have a real uneasy feeling about this election. It has the same vibe to it that the Trump-Biden election did where there were people few and far at Biden rallies and Trump rallies were packed. Same thing here, nobody at the Mcauliffe rallies and the Youngkin rallies are packed. If Mcauliffe wins due to a bunch of mail in ballots, something is wrong.

I have a real uneasy feeling about this election. It has the same vibe to it that the Trump-Biden election did where there were people few and far at Biden rallies and Trump rallies were packed. Same thing here, nobody at the Mcauliffe rallies and the Youngkin rallies are packed. If Mcauliffe wins due to a bunch of mail in ballots, something is wrong.

The humongous elephant in the room.

VN Store

Back