The Virginia Gov race

Saw this. Oh, you won’t get the lefties on here to address this. Most are probably fine with it.
He literally said that in a town hall or debate or something. Youngkin ran an ad with a clip of McAuliffe saying exactly that phrase, to which McAuliffe ran a response ad saying "my words were taken out of context". So gross.

Does anyone consider Virginia as part of the south?

I sure as hell don't, but I've noticed people like Juan Williams want to call Virginia as part of the south. Is he trying to pick up a democrat win in a state that is labeled the south? I think of Virginia like I think of DC and Maryland. All one in the same, and Maryland isn't the south.

Reactions: tbwhhs

I sure as hell don't, but I've noticed people like Juan Williams want to call Virginia as part of the south. Is he trying to pick up a democrat win in a state that is labeled the south? I think of Virginia like I think of DC and Maryland. All one in the same, and Maryland isn't the south.
Depends where you are in Virginia. A lot of the south and southwest is a lot like Tennessee. But as I've pointed to, the rot from DC is metastasizing.

Reactions: BreatheUT

Yes, VA is part of the south. NC and GA are going/gone blue, are they part of the south?

Reactions: DuckInAPen
Obozo is still a clown for his democratic buddies. Democrats like living in lies & more lies ...

Virginia parents slam Obama's 'tone-deaf' dismissal of education issues amid alleged sexual assault

"We don't have time to be wasting on these phony trumped-up culture wars this fake outrage that right-wing media peddles to juice up their ratings". And suggested that outrage over the actions of school boards is unjustified. Obozo is tone deaf as always & worships at the feet of Democratic corruption to continue.

Last edited:
McAuliffe in 2019: ‘Diversity, inclusion’ are ‘as important as’ math and English in schools

Virginia Democratic gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe’s remarks about “diversity” and “inclusion” in schools, which he made in 2019, have resurfaced in the pivotal lead-up to Election Day on Nov. 2.

Education has emerged as a key issue in the race, with parents raising concerns about critical race theory, COVID-19 restrictions and transgender issues at tense school board meetings in Northern Virginia.

“We don’t do a good job in our education system talking about diversity, inclusion, openness and so forth,” McAuliffe said on C-SPAN Book TV while promoting his book “Beyond Charlottesville: Taking a Stand Against White Nationalism” in 2019. “We don’t. We got our textbooks, but, you know, that has to be a big part of how do you fit into the social work of our nation and our fabric. How we deal with one another is to me as important as, you know, your math class or your English class and so forth.”

McAuliffe in 2019: 'Diversity, inclusion' are 'as important as' math and English in schools - 1010 WCSI

This one is over...Dems trounce GOP on mail ballots and they are coming in over projection 20211026_095804.jpg

Have you noticed in blue states how democrats can no longer go to the polls? Something is amiss.
It invites fraud...I read where 1 man received like 7 voter ballots for the general election from private groups....voting shouldn't be easy...like same day registration in a drop box easy

Reactions: BreatheUT
It invites fraud...I read where 1 man received like 7 voter ballots for the general election from private groups....voting shouldn't be easy...like same day registration in a drop box easy
My wife received a bizarre, pre-filled absentee ballot with the wrong election office return address in 2020. I didn't get one, both because my primary voting history is available and likely because I don't have a nice exotic name like she does.

Reactions: VolnJC
My wife received a bizarre, pre-filled absentee ballot with the wrong election office return address in 2020. I didn't get one, both because my primary voting history is available and likely because I don't have a nice exotic name like she does.
It's definitely targeted...not illegal and it's here to stay...GOP just gonna have to up their ground game or lose more elections

It's definitely targeted...not illegal and it's here to stay...GOP just gonna have to up their ground game or lose more elections
I'm fairly sure pre-filling a ballot for someone is absolutely illegal.

Now whether it gets prosecuted or not...

Reactions: tbwhhs
McAuliffe’s Parole Board Freed Career Criminal Who Later Robbed Family at Knifepoint

McAuliffe: Not 'bothered' by the possibility of a parolee committing a crime while out of prison

In Terry McAuliffe's final year as governor, the Virginia Democrat's parole board released a violent offender who later attempted to rob a woman and her kids at knifepoint in their own home.

In November 2017, the Virginia Parole Board—led by McAuliffe's appointed chairwoman, Adrianne Bennett—released 44-year-old career criminal Karim Aziz Muhammad, who was serving a life sentence for armed robbery. While McAuliffe has dismissed concerns that paroled offenders could go on to commit more illegal acts, Muhammad soon returned to a "life of crime," according to police.

Muhammad went back to prison after he robbed an eastern Virginia grocery store in April 2020. But he quickly secured bail, and just two months later, he broke into a woman's home—where children were present—while armed with a knife. After demanding cash and other valuables, Muhammad fled the home, leading police on a car chase that ended when he crashed into a state trooper's vehicle and assaulted an officer. Muhammad's own child was also in the car during the chase.

McAuliffe's Parole Board Freed Career Criminal Who Later Robbed Family at Knifepoint

Not many undecideds here, and you would assume that a lot of those people would simply not vote.

1635370657825.png

I'll be shocked if McAuliffe doesn't win by 5% The Dems already got their votes in via massive mail order and early voting outreach View attachment 406521
Okay. This is the second time you've posted this crap. What the hell is it? Online gambling on the election outcome? If so, is it limited to VA residents considered likely to vote? If not, it's flawed.

Okay. This is the second time you've posted this crap. What the hell is it? Online gambling on the election outcome? If so, is it limited to VA residents considered likely to vote? If not, it's flawed.
See you election night

Are you going to answer my questions?
Yes, its people putting their money on the line...no one pays more attention to elections than me...Dems dominate mail in and early voting and over 1 million have already cast votes...GOP better up their get out the vote campaigns if they want to win purple states

VN Store

Back