The Virginia Gov race

Does anyone consider Virginia as part of the south?

I sure as hell don't, but I've noticed people like Juan Williams want to call Virginia as part of the south. Is he trying to pick up a democrat win in a state that is labeled the south? I think of Virginia like I think of DC and Maryland. All one in the same, and Maryland isn't the south.
Virginia is such a big state that southern Virginia is very much a like a southern state and northern Virginia is more mid- Atlantic like Maryland. Totally different cultures. So, no, they're not "all one in the same".

I sure as hell don't, but I've noticed people like Juan Williams want to call Virginia as part of the south. Is he trying to pick up a democrat win in a state that is labeled the south? I think of Virginia like I think of DC and Maryland. All one in the same, and Maryland isn't the south.

Go into a restaurant south of Richmond and order a tea with lunch. It normally comes sweet by default.

Go into a restaurant north of Richmond and order a tea with lunch. It normally comes unsweet by default.

Richmond is the dividing line between north and south. Disregard Mason-Dixon.

I have a good friend from Lynchburg, and I've spent some time there. That's the home of Liberty University, and it really doesn't get much more redneck than that place. It certainly isn't anything like D.C.

TN will rot from the inside out as Nashville becomes a hotbed of democratic move in's. They will enjoy the freedoms of no income taxes while pushing a liberal philosophy until we fall just like the rest of the country.

This is how stupid an looney a lot of Dems are:

Dem from New York, California, ect: "Good grief! These regulations and high taxes are killing us! Let's get out of here, let's move to Tennessee!" Dem gets to Tennessee, the next election comes around, and they vote straight ticket Democrat. You absolutely cannot fix stupid.

Reactions: NCFisher
Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
Alot of money coming in today on Youngkin...still believe a GOP win when I see it 20211028_171146.jpg

Alot of money coming in today on Youngkin...still believe a GOP win when I see it View attachment 406791
It ain't happening. Even in our local elections in 2020 there just happened to be a highly improbable dump of votes that was well over 90% in favor of the select Democrat candidates at around 11 PM.

It just ain't happening.

Last edited:
It ain't happening. Even in our local elections in 2020 there just happened to be a highly I'm probably dump of votes that was well over 90% in favor of the select Democrat candidates at around 11 PM.

It just ain't happening.
I know Dems have a huge advantage in early voting but there also seems to be some legitimate concerns on their side 20211028_172859.jpg

I'm sorry. Aren't you the same guy that was declaring this race a complete lost cause for Republicans just yesterday afternoon?
Yes still saying that its a Dem win due to early voting organization

VN Store

Back