The Virginia Gov race

So is it completely official now?

Well…it’s looking that way.

On MSNBC they said it was so close and in this day of audits, as misguided as they were in the last election cycle, there is some recourse. The way it was presented could have been a Babylon Bee story.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
MSNBC just called the Virginia election for Seares. No mention of her being the first black woman.

While about an hour ago a Democrat Asian woman won a race in NY (I believe) and it was the first thing they pointed out.

Just shows how insincere it is.

Color me shocked.

Reactions: VolnJC
MSNBC just called the Virginia election for Seares. No mention of her being the first black woman.

While about an hour ago a Democrat Asian woman won a race in NY (I believe) and it was the first thing they pointed out.

Just shows how insincere it is.

she's also an immigrant - and we all know Republicans hate immigrants or so I've been told

Yup looks like Murphy will squeak it out from the mail ins.

I don’t know. He got a dump but Sussex is only 7 percent in and they believe the Republican will pick up 20k there.

It’s gonna be close.

Damn Youngkin has huge plans. He pulls half that off and he will be a superstar.

I'm guessing they are swimming in Covid relief cash from Trump and Biden - good to see at least some of it is going to tax cuts and refunds

she's also an immigrant - and we all know Republicans hate immigrants or so I've been told

Yep. She is Jamaican by birth. I can’t remember, do non Democrats hate Jamaicans ? Jamaican women no less ? Their claims get so confusing to the sane that I can’t remember.

VN Store

Back