The Virginia Gov race

Brian Williams wants to know if passing one of the currently stalled big bills to put money in people’s pockets would have helped Democrats win in Virginia. LOL. Very telling.
Gotta forgive him, he has PTSD from being on the battle front.

Lots of ballots mailed from nursing homes and cemeteries.

Early in my career I opened a distribution center in North Bergen. I spent a lot of time there. A lot of good people there, but it’s all union. And a lot of shady dealings to get things done there, if you know what I mean.

We had a guy on the inside that was steering people to valuable trailers leaving our facility. The whole trailer would be stolen in North Carolina. Had to go to tandem teams so there was no stopping. Never found who was doing it, but it wasn’t a one man operation. Interesting times 😂

I saw an interview with Youngkin about the early days and he said he had 2% name recognition with a 3% margin of error.

Pretty amazing campaign

Oh and McAuliffe is a sleazeball. Good news for the people of VA

To flip a State that won The White House by a little more than 10 percentage points less than 11 months ago is pretty amazing. Personally, I think it’s yet to be determined if it’s all good for VA that it’s red now, but I am certain it’s great for them that it’s not blue. Hopefully it turns out great for VA and America on both counts. Time will tell.

To flip a State that won The White House by a little more than 10 percentage points less than 11 months ago is pretty amazing. Personally, I think it’s yet to be determined if it’s all good for VA that it’s red now, but I am certain it’s great for them that it’s not blue. Hopefully it turns out great for VA and America on both counts. Time will tell.

I think I heard there was a 25% swing in the suburban mom vote. Women…can never make up their minds.

Reactions: volinbham
Republicans may actually win NJ too.

Murphy is not making up ground. I am shocked and still believe he will win but no matter what they have lost south Jersey big time.

Reactions: InVOLuntary

VN Store

Back