The Virginia Gov race

Here’s what the left isn’t understanding. Black, white, Asian, whatever….they see through all its false narratives and its worn out fear tactic of racism charges against Republicans and why Dems want to keep parents out of the schools. Well then, FFS, tell me how this happens!!

Republican Winsome Sears claims Virginia lt. governor win
It's almost as if telling whole groups of people they're incompetent, incapable, and weak without the mighty hand of the white liberal ends up blowing up in the end.

I really wish Trump would just shut up and disappear.

Getting that way myself. I think the guy is right on a lot of issues. He just don't know how to turn off the running mouth disorder. You can see by his own doing how he turns some voters off. It's hard to want him to run again. If you think back to the debates last year, he literally lost the elction himself in the first debate. Talking over Biden. Joe can make himself look foolish if you sit back. By the second debate when he was cleaning Joe's clock it was too late.

My wife was born at the tail end of the communist terror in Peru, and grew up hearing horror stories about Shining Path.

The left in this country would love the activities of Shining Path here.
She can't be optimistic about Castillo, then

I don’t watch news much so I have a question for those that do. Do CNN & MSNBC always talk this much about Trump? I know it was an election night but I was amazed and how they tried to tie everything under the sun to Trump. He lost almost a year ago. Why are they making him the center of attention? Are they wanting him to run again just for the ratings?

Getting that way myself. I think the guy is right on a lot of issues. He just don't know how to turn off the running mouth disorder. You can see by his own doing how he turns some voters off. It's hard to want him to run again. If you think back to the debates last year, he literally lost the elction himself in the first debate. Talking over Biden. Joe can make himself look foolish if you sit back. By the second debate when he was cleaning Joe's clock it was too late.
Trump's policies were mostly very good. Trump's issue is that he's a self obsessed megalomaniac that has absolutely no filter on his mouth and takes completely unnecessary shots at anybody that disagrees with him about anything. He's an absolute ass.

Last edited:
Absolutely not. If she didn't have family there, we wouldn't be going back for a long while.

Rita's mother has been here since the pandemic began, which has been about 18 months too long. They're from San Ramon, Chanchamayo.

I don’t watch news much so I have a question for those that do. Do CNN & MSNBC always talk this much about Trump? I know it was an election night but I was amazed and how they tried to tie everything under the sun to Trump. He lost almost a year ago. Why are they making him the center of attention? Are they wanting him to run again just for the ratings?
The only subjects CNN and MSN talk about, even to this day, are Trump and how all conservatives are a collective bunch of lying racists. One wonders why their ratings are in the toilet.

My wife was born at the tail end of the communist terror in Peru, and grew up hearing horror stories about Shining Path.

The left in this country would love the activities of Shining Path here.

My wife says - and means it - if our son ever decides he likes communism she will send him to Venezuela or Cuba for a few years. Or until he wants to come back. I wouldn’t stop her.

So is there gonna be a recount in Virginia? I mean isn’t just like Georgia except in favor of Republicans

Brian Williams was already suggesting an audit last night. I wouldn’t be surprised if we got one. I don’t know if Virginia has an automatic trigger, but if they do this one might be close enough to trigger it.

Reactions: Sin City Vol
Democrats are always scared of Trump & still focused on what about Trump ......

LOL. The only way that there will be a Democrat elected President in 2024, is if Donald Trump is the Republican nominee. Trump would repel those suburban white women right back where they were a year ago. To the contrary of being "always scared of Trump", his candidacy is their only hope.

Reactions: tntar heel
Brian Williams was already suggesting an audit last night. I wouldn’t be surprised if we got one. I don’t know if Virginia has an automatic trigger, but if they do this one might be close enough to trigger it.
I was actually being sarcastic but an audit is a waste of time and money, just like the ones going on the last 9 months.

My wife is a pituca from Miraflores and San Borja in Lima.

I visited with her ten years ago and spent a week and a half in Lima where they have family. The bus ride to San Ramon was brutal unless one is 5'5". The ceviche we had night before leaving still haunts my gastrointestinal dreams; only cooked fare should I visit again. Lomo saltado for me, please. The many ruins we visited and Cusco are awesome. The enormous poverty is depressing. Good, friendly people. I think this roadside produce/sundries & bar was on the way to Tarma:

File708.JPG

...in case you're in the area and have a taste for rum infused by snake, bat, frog, or various other species.

They are completely ignorant, tone deaf and willfully obtuse to the average American.
Exactly. I noticed that instead of taking responsibility for their failures they are doubling down on accusations of racism, ignorance of anyone who doesn't vote for them, etc.

I was looking at one of the exit polls last night. Even among the 18-29 age group, Youngkin gained significant ground. It went 62% for Biden and 33% for Trump in 2020. It was 53% for McAuliffe 47% for Youngkin. That is a 14 point swing for Republicans in the governor election.

People are waking up and tired of the Democrat Party BS. Even the younger voters are apparently tired of the wokism, mandates, inflation, etc.

You guys are reading into this much more than you should. Biden won because he ran against Trump. It had nothing to do with Biden's policies or some big movement left (Biden was pretty much in the middle of the Dem candidates).
One thing these elections should highlight is how much Trump was despised by tens of millions of voters. (and still is)

Reactions: acd4476
They are completely ignorant, tone deaf and willfully obtuse to the average American.

They really are tone deaf. The election in Virginia, IMO, was not just the whole education issue. Mcauliffe gave a good catch phrase for Youngkin to hook onto, but Youngkin didnt even win Loudon County, the epicenter. Mcauliffe was not a great governor the first time around, he was awful for business. Virginia is a right to work state and Mcauliffe said he would change it, he received a lot of union PAC donations. Youngkin has said he would stall Northam’s next gas tax increase. He also wants to drop the grocery tax. Economy and taxes. Also Youngkin doesnt support vax mandates. These are issues that were important to me.

VN Store

Back