The Virginia Gov race

This is awesome!! 👍🏻👍🏻
This is more accurate though.

trigglypuff-sjw.gif

I just don’t see that happening. My daughter works for the state in a very high position and thinks Pritzger is great, of course she is a strong liberal. She has not even gotten over Trump as yet.
Would love for it to happen, but don’t know if I could be around her very much if GOP was elected Governor.
I don't think he will lose anyway He will use his money to win

Reactions: OldVolMan
You guys are reading into this much more than you should. Biden won because he ran against Trump. It had nothing to do with Biden's policies or some big movement left (Biden was pretty much in the middle of the Dem candidates).
One thing these elections should highlight is how much Trump was despised by tens of millions of voters. (and still is)
Will you please get off of Trump`s tip? I am starting to worry about you.

Reactions: Vol737
You guys are reading into this much more than you should. Biden won because he ran against Trump. It had nothing to do with Biden's policies or some big movement left (Biden was pretty much in the middle of the Dem candidates).
One thing these elections should highlight is how much Trump was despised by tens of millions of voters. (and still is)

Sound strategy. Voting for horrible policy and zero leadership that has left us with the current chaos over mean tweets. It was a big move left as evidenced by the people around Biden telling him what his policy is going to be. What you should read into this is a lot of people are starting to understand their stupidity and the fact they F’d up.

Reactions: StarRaider
Sound strategy. Voting for horrible policy and zero leadership that has left us with the current chaos over mean tweets. It was a big move left as evidenced by the people around Biden telling him what his policy is going to be. What you should read into this is a lot of people are starting to understand their stupidity and the fact they F’d up.
The worse strategy was nominating someone you knew to be rightfully hated by what was obviously a critical mass of the public......Trumpers even admired and encouraged the very things that justified the hatred.

The worse strategy was nominating someone you knew to be rightfully hated by what was obviously a critical mass of the public......Trumpers even admired and encouraged the very things that justified the hatred.

Have you been formulating your excuses for the loss? I mean did you watch your cult leader Biden? He looks like a beaten dog. He can barely make coherent thoughts.

The excuses your party has used for this loss is beyond laughable. Dog whistle racism. Trump. CRT. Blah, blah, blah. They just will not acknowledge that people are getting fed up with the BS liberals continue to feed them.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman

VN Store

Back