The Virginia Gov race

Last edited:
Virginia AG-elect vows to investigate Loudoun after sheriff's letter says school district enabled assault .... "We know that two female students were sexually assaulted at Loudoun High School". "It's critical that we find out what the LCSB did & did not do". "Virginia parents deserve answers". "I plan to uncover the truth".

I'd say some sh!t will be hitting the fan in a bad way for some school board members.
They knew what was going on and belong on the gallows or in the chair.

Virginia’s new governor Glenn Youngkin took office and immediately eased doubts that he was a pretender who fleeced the many Republican and independent voters who had handed him victory. Youngkin had defeated former Virginia governor and ex-DNC chair Terry McAuliffe in large part by running against Covid mandates and Critical Race Theory being taught in schools.

Youngkin raised red flags for many voters when he made remarks in November implying that he wouldn’t block any local Covid mandates, but he wouldn’t issue any new ones, either.

“Localities are going to have to make decisions the way the law works, and that is going to be up to individual decisions. But, again, from the governor’s office, you won’t see mandates from me,” Youngkin said.

But on his first day in office on Saturday, Youngkin sent a clear message that he was not a wolf in sheep’s clothing, as some voters had feared: The new Virginia governor would be immediately putting an end to statewide Covid mandates.

New Virginia Governor Glenn Youngkin is Sworn In, Immediately Takes Action to Crush Covid Mandates

The system is broken.

You do know this EO nonsense bypasses the legislative branch, right?

When enough folks start crying about the old dude in the WH has done enough harm w/using it & gets him to stop w/it ... I may care then. But it seems this is the route we are taking for now.

🤣😂

Out of step? Lady, Didn't he win election a month and half ago pretty convincingly?

“These our not our values”

“This is not who we are”

It’s the same tired arguments from the left. “He doesn’t represent our values”, then to “He hates minorities”, then to “He’s literally Hitler”

That entire process normally takes about a week or so. Get ready.

🤣😂

Out of step? Lady, Didn't he win election a month and half ago pretty convincingly?

Correction: they got whipped so bad that they couldn't even print and fill out enough ballots up north to change things. They held some select counties late into the night but wouldn't have gotten away with going further.

Another reason to never negotiate, compromise, or unite with the leftist commie filth in this country.

Our local rep ran as a Baptist and after he was elected said "haha guys, oh wait I am Muslim" and proceeded to put "integrity" as one of his catchphrases in the most recent election.

Of course he won, because the liberals in the city vote for him without question because he's moderately brown.

Also, our local Dem rep posted on LinkedIn a few days ago patting himself and the dems on the back for their "peaceful transition of power" and how they would "work with the Republicans" and I spot him sitting flat on his ass in that video.

Reactions: davethevol
“These our not our values”

“This is not who we are”

It’s the same tired arguments from the left. “He doesn’t represent our values”, then to “He hates minorities”, then to “He’s literally Hitler”

That entire process normally takes about a week or so. Get ready.

It always makes me laugh when a dem talks about values. They have none

It always makes me laugh when a dem talks about values. They have none
The democrat's values are whatever is best for the party and its message at any given moment in time. Look at the backsliding, lying, shifting, lack of clarity, confusion, everything around COVID. Around supply chains. Around fuel.

Virginia's election was a bellwether. People are sick.

The democrat's values are whatever is best for the party and its message at any given moment in time. Look at the backsliding, lying, shifting, lack of clarity, confusion, everything around COVID. Around supply chains. Around fuel.

dems be sayin'... havana we have a problem!

Lol, bellwether. The American electorate can’t see past blaming whoever is in office for their own troubles. It’s why we always predictably swing like a pendulum from Republican control to Democrat. Pretending it’s some kind of stand on principle is ridiculous.

VN Store

Back