The Virginia Gov race

Thank you... and I will be fine. I have been avoiding the politics forum the last few days because I acted like such a **** last week, and because we had a pretty big win yesterday, and I've been on the football forum, but I've read all the words of encouragement and appreciate them all. Even if I haven't replied to them. Thanks... and Go Vols!
I assumed the politics forum existed for us all to piss off one another.

Reactions: NEO and C1500
Racism, drink!

My favorite response to this idiotic "progress" argument:

'But progress means getting nearer to the place you want to be. And if you have taken a wrong turning, then to go forward does not get you any nearer. If you are on the wrong road, progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road; and in that case the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive man.' - CS Lewis

We are very, very clearly on the wrong road.

This is a little pickmeup for those downtrodden over various losses across the country.

Democrats Net 30+ Seats Statewide in Municipal Elections - Democratic Party of Georgia
In Georgia’s November 2, 2021 statewide municipal elections, Democrats gained a net total of more than 30 seats and counting, including mayorships in Cairo, Stone Mountain, Hampton, and McDonough and crucial city council seats in Lawrenceville, Peachtree Corners, Sandy Springs, Tucker, Stone Mountain, Dunwoody, Brookhaven, Kennesaw, and Powder Springs.
How bad are things when you're crowing about winning mayor and city council seats in BFE Georgia? I don't even know why these elections are partisan in the first place.

Yes totally the same to bring food as to know law, defensive tactics, deescalation, social services and more lol

I think there is a very broad range in skill in this job.

Inner city cop is probably very well trained and at the highest level.

Rural cop with a city of 50 is probably not.

Somewhere there falls the wealthy suburban cop and it’s not closer to the inner city side.

I have met a few cops who honestly did not know the law.

I think the best cops end up moving to detective.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
What's the the statute of limitations for not letting people live things down? Is there a specific amount of time, or is anything one may find opportune fair game?

What's the the statute of limitations for not letting people live things down? Is there a specific amount of time, or is anything one may find opportune fair game?

6 months to a year. Unless a Bama, UGA, or Florida fan, then there is no limit.

VN Store

Back