The Who’s Roger Daltrey Slams ‘The Woke Generation’: They’re Creating a ‘Miserable World for Themselves,’ ‘We’ve Seen the Communist System Fail’

RogerDaltrey1-640x480.jpg

Roger Daltrey, the lead singer of the rock band The Who, says it’s “terrifying” to see “the woke generation” creating a “miserable world” for themselves.

“The woke generation — it’s terrifying, the miserable world they’re going to create for themselves,” the rocker said in a recent interview with DJ Zane Lowe on Apple Music.

“I mean, anyone who’s lived a life — and you see what they’re doing — you just know that it’s a route to nowhere, especially when you’ve lived through the periods of a life that we’ve had the privilege to,” Daltrey added. “I mean, we’ve had the golden era. There’s no doubt about that.”

Watch below:

The Who's Roger Daltrey Slams 'The Woke Generation': They're Creating a 'Miserable World for Themselves,' 'We've Seen the Communist System Fail'

Yabbut everyone knows Daltrey is just a red-hatted, Trump defending minion and cult member who throws around the word 'Marxist' for old-fashioned enemies of the West.

People railed on Lebron because he deserved it. His Hong Kong/china and his cop take from the other week were both ridiculously stupid.

The point is that people love when celebrities agree with them, after claiming again and again that nobody cares what they think.

Reactions: Tyler Durden
The point is that people love when celebrities agree with them, after claiming again and again that nobody cares what they think.
Pretty broad brush you got going there Huff. Some people have stated they wished celebrities wouldn’t run their mouths on social media even if they agree with them.

Reactions: AM64

Idk. I think people like it when anyone agrees with them. I'm not sure I feel better when that person happens to be a celebrity.

They actually sang. And amazingly, they could sing on pitch without electronic aids.

They were past their prime when I was a teenager and hearing their stuff in the late 80s as a teenager, but I really liked the attitude he could deliver with his vocals.

VN Store

Back