The Who’s Roger Daltrey Slams ‘The Woke Generation’: They’re Creating a ‘Miserable World for Themselves,’ ‘We’ve Seen the Communist System Fail’

They’re certainly filling the bill of your last comment. Southern California boys sounding like Cajuns.

Let me guess. Britney Spears sold a lot of music so she’s on your greatest artists list.

Seems like you’re trolling an age demographic more than making valid points. I’m not a fan of rap and hip hop, but I’m not going to be stupid and discount what guys like Tupac, Dre, and Eminem contributed.

tenor.gif

I've said it before and I'll say it again, "Eminence Front" is under-rated.
Wish I could like this post 100x. I don't really have an opinion on the Who, but "Eminence Front" is an extremely under-rated song and in my regular rotation. It's a banger, as our friends across the pond would say.

Reactions: clarksvol00
It takes a lot of work to be the 4th most recognizable person in a band of 4 when you're the lead singer.

2nd most overrated band behind Led Zeppelin, I have never understood the obsession with The Who. Do they have some good songs? Yes. Have their songs stood the test of time? Meh, not sure about that, Pinball Wizard is beyond horrendous now as is Who are You and My Generation. Baba O’Riley, Behind Blue Eyes (although it’s some goofy concept album song villain), and Won’t Get Fooled Again are still pretty timeless.
monophy.gif

"why should I care what some celebrity thinks?"

"Shut up and strum"
I typically don’t know what any of them have to say unless I see it one here...... my issue is when things I am interested in talk about their comments non-stop.

Lockdown-sceptic Rock Star Eric Clapton Blasts vaccine safety 'propaganda' and claims he had a 'disastrous reaction' to AstraZeneca Covid jab which made him fear he'd never play again

Eric Clapton has hit out at 'propaganda' over vaccine safety, claiming he suffered alarming side effects after his Covid jabs.

The legendary guitarist, a lockdown sceptic, said his hands and feet became 'useless' – prompting fears he would never play again.

In a message to his music producer, he said: 'I took the first jab of AZ [AstraZeneca] and straight away had severe reactions which lasted ten days.'

The 76-year-old said he 'recovered eventually' but suffered further 'disastrous reactions' six weeks later after the second shot.

43035832-9583109-Eric_Clapton_has_hit_out_at_propaganda_over_vaccine_safety_claim-m-66_1621119320690.jpg

He added: 'My hands and feet were either frozen, numb or burning, and pretty much useless for two weeks, I feared I would never play again...

'I should never have gone near the needle.

'But the propaganda said the vaccine was safe for everyone.'

Eric Clapton hits out at 'propaganda' over vaccine safety | Daily Mail Online

Reactions: StarRaider

VN Store

Back