The Woke Olympics

Are people who have fetishes involving clown suits and midgets “abnormal or normal”

The hell does that have to do with gay and trans people? They can just be people who are into clowns just like any other minority group can just be a minority group, not everything has to be defined by reference to "normal" and it almost always hurts more than it helps

What about my second sentence? Ready to call every group outside the majority as "abnormal"? Just curious

There has to be some sense of normalcy. But yea a dude wanting to mount another dude is far from normal. A chic that wants to pretend they’re a dude is far from normal. Expecting everyone to think it’s normal is asinine.

Please show us your outraged posts from this

View attachment 384873

The have zero issue with rivals like this losing it.

If it was a ln Olympic match between two hated rivalries and one was mouthing off and the other flipped the bird I am totally ok.

But if Gaulden had turned his back on our team as Rocky Top played then he should be gone in a second.

Respect who you represent.

Reactions: AM64
We learned about cis and trans isomers in Organic Chemistry. But yeah when talking about genders I think “normal” is adequate for the opposite of trans.

Who was that?

I believe it was the same athlete who threw up the X.

Now, if she had dropped it between her legs and yelled Suck it! DX style I may have been for it.

So clearly I am not a very good measure of moral authority lol.

But yea a dude wanting to mount another dude is far from normal.

Actually, this is only a historically recent issue. As far back as early Mesopotamian cultures, male on male intercourse was a way of leadership establishing dominance through emasculation of a weaker individual. This was actually depicted and discussed in the Old Testament.

The crowd in Sodom, upon learning of the Angels visiting with Lot, wanted to "know" them not for sexual pleasure but for the sake of establishing dominance over heavenly beings - the ultimate power move against the God of Abraham.

Reactions: NashVol11
I had this whole big retort to this all written out and hit the delete key. I guess I will leave it at this: If someone asks if I am a cisgender, I will drop trou and ask them to make their own determination.

Either that or wish them a Merry Christmas.

It's an insipid term that serves no purpose outside of academia. And German academia of over 100 years ago at that.

Reactions: C-south and AM64
Very disappointing end for the USA men's 4x100 relay. Came in 6th in the semi-finals. Unacceptable. China won the heat.

We didn't win the mens 100M, 200M, or 110M hurdles. We were probably favored in all 3 events.

Reactions: NEO
Actually, this is only a historically recent issue. As far back as early Mesopotamian cultures, male on male intercourse was a way of leadership establishing dominance through emasculation of a weaker individual. This was actually depicted and discussed in the Old Testament.

The crowd in Sodom, upon learning of the Angels visiting with Lot, wanted to "know" them not for sexual pleasure but for the sake of establishing dominance over heavenly beings - the ultimate power move against the God of Abraham.
How'd that work out for them?

How'd that work out for them?

The Bible is pretty clear; the lack of hospitality and amount of selfishness in the communities were the affronts leading to their destruction.

The practice continued well into the back half of the last millennium; even King James of Bible translation fame partook of dalliances with courtiers.

There has to be some sense of normalcy. But yea a dude wanting to mount another dude is far from normal. A chic that wants to pretend they’re a dude is far from normal. Expecting everyone to think it’s normal is asinine.

I don't know how you made the existence of the word "cisgender" into some victimhood thing where people are trying to force you into what to expect, but again in contexts other than gender and sexuality (for example, race) you can see why picking one thing and declaring it as "normal", implying that everyone outside of that box is somehow weird, is unhelpful and unnecessary. Othering has never been a positive term.

Homosexuality has also happened forever and happens across several species, so grossing you out doesn't make something "abnormal"

Reactions: n_huffhines

You can talk about the behavior all you want and I can tell you it isn’t normal every time. MEN have historically displayed dominance in a variety of ways for a variety of reasons. I suppose homosexuals have as well…..until they roll up on the wrong MAN.

I don't know how you made the existence of the word "cisgender" into some victimhood thing where people are trying to force you into what to expect, but again in contexts other than gender and sexuality (for example, race) you can see why picking one thing and declaring it as "normal", implying that everyone outside of that box is somehow weird, is unhelpful and unnecessary. Othering has never been a positive term.

Homosexuality has also happened forever and happens across several species, so grossing you out doesn't make something "abnormal"

The phrase doesn’t bother me. I ignore it and feel sorry for the alphabets that use it and ones like it. It’s utterly absurd.

Cannibalism happens in the animal kingdom too.

Using species outside of ours is not a good of fair comparison.

Reactions: AM64 and C-south

VN Store

Back