The Woke Olympics

We did in the past. Not anymore, but still won more gold anyway

Measuring the USA against itself, and some of the expectations then it was a somewhat disappointing Olympics in swimming but they probably still landed more medals than any other sport for us.

Track and field was worse or should we say track.

I watched the womens basketball gold medal game last night.

That said we still ekked ahead in gold and easily won total medals. I like it but we have to do better in order to dominate.

Reactions: StarRaider
Measuring the USA against itself, and some of the expectations then it was a somewhat disappointing Olympics in swimming but they probably still landed more medals than any other sport for us.

Track and field was worse or should we say track.

I watched the womens basketball gold medal game last night.

That said we still ekked ahead in gold and easily won total medals. I like it but we have to do better in order to dominate.
Yes, but the absence of dominance wasn't because we were too "woke" as many have suggested

Septic kids - dad, the neighborhood is falling apart, it has turned into an absolute s hole, I know we can afford to move, so can we?

Septic - no kids, would you just change football teams like that?

Kids - our dad is a dumbass.

LOL at playing the “what about the kids” angle after comparing them to “homies” keeping you stuck in the trailer park that is the U.S. This is fun

Yes, but the absence of dominance wasn't because we were too "woke" as many have suggested

I agree, but I think it's karma for events like soccer. They medaled by the skin of their teeth. They are probably ignorant that a lot of people couldn't care less if they medaled at all. Yet many were woke until the bitter end because the of the deviant team captain.

I agree, but I think it's karma for events like soccer. They medaled by the skin of their teeth. They are probably ignorant that a lot of people couldn't care less if they medaled at all. Yet they were woke until the bitter end.
I don't know what they think nor do I care. I do know it's pathetic to pull against them

Reactions: MAD
I agree, but I think it's karma for events like soccer. They medaled by the skin of their teeth. They are probably ignorant that a lot of people couldn't care less if they medaled at all. Yet many were woke until the bitter end because the of the deviant team captain.

Ray Lewis won a championship right after being involved in a murder but sure, “karma” is why the soccer team lost even though they just won the World Cup (which matters more to them) under the same circumstances

Septic kids - dad, the neighborhood is falling apart, it has turned into an absolute s hole, I know we can afford to move, so can we?

Oh my, this is just sad.

Ray Lewis won a championship right after being involved in a murder but sure, “karma” is why the soccer team lost even though they just won the World Cup (which matters more to them) under the same circumstances

Good. They should be able to say "see at least we won the world cup...nah nah nah nah nah". So getting slapped around the Olympics wasn't so bad afterall. Too bad the one player was all alone standing for the anthem. Yeah, a real team with quality captains. Smh

Last edited:
Good. They should be able to say "see at least we won the world cup...nah nah nah nah nah". So getting slapped around the Olympics wasn't so bad afterall. Too bad the one player was all alone standing for the anthem. Yeah, a real team with quality captains. Smh

I’m sure they do; Rapinoe for example has a gold medal, two World Cups and a World Player of the Year award as the best women’s player on planet Earth, making her one of the most decorated players of all time with her “bad karma”. They also didn’t kneel during the anthem anyway, not that I particularly care either way

LOL Come on lets not over exaggerate. I know several middle even low middle class people that survived cancer and heart problems without being bankrupted.
You can do great things with a job and sound money management.

Reactions: hog88
I’m sure they do; Rapinoe for example has a gold medal, two World Cups and a World Player of the Year award as the best women’s player on planet Earth, making her one of the most decorated players of all time with her “bad karma”. They also didn’t kneel during the anthem anyway, not that I particularly care either way

I'm glad you're able to grovel over her previous awards. It didn't help getting their tails kicked in the 2021 Olympics.

Reactions: StarRaider

I've made you dig yourself some pretty stupid holes over the years, but I gotta hand it to Septic and Nash.

They made you GFR.

4Z37KG45FAXQFC7R3N2XFJCMJY.jpg

Reactions: USAFgolferVol
I'm glad you're able to grovel over her previous awards. It didn't help getting their tails kicked in the 2021 Olympics.

Yeah, they won bronze. It’s the equivalent of prancing around screaming “BOO-YAH” after Tom Brady loses a playoff game; at some point it gets kind of dumb given what he’s accomplished.

(One difference being that you’re screaming it at a United States team in this instance, in favor of Canada, making it even dumber but hey, to each their own)

VN Store

Back