The Woke Olympics

Which countries have the best healthcare? Politics is a problem but not just in relation to healthcare. Our school system isn’t as bad as you’re making out. You get out what you put in which is very little by many. The rise of liberalism will only make it worse. Hopefully the free states don’t cave to the “woke” bs.
Our healthcare system prioritizes the profits of healthcare companies and pharmaceutical manufacturers over the health of American citizens. There’s cancer patients who choose to slowly die instead of getting treatment to avoid potentially bankrupting their families. It’s a disgusting system and unfortunately not enough people know it’s a problem so it’ll never change the rich will get richer at the expense of the working class.20984F23-A48A-47C0-A02C-BF929869F773.jpeg

It's been a long time since we have dominated boxing. There has always been questionable scoring. If I recall Roy Jones Jr didn't win gold in controversy. Perhaps Mayweather didn't either.

I've always heard a big reason for this is international boxing doesn't put a premium on body punching as we do in the states.

Reactions: BreatheUT
The Woke Olympics

d8605b79e1a31acaffb4d46780a82648.jpg

The existence of trans people is in no way an attack on you, nor does it "force" you to do one single thing. You sound mad that you can't bully them and have it be socially acceptable
No one is bullying anyone. It’s not bullying to say to a delusional man that you are not a biological woman and can’t have a baby

Correct me if I’m wrong, but it sounds like the “systemic bias” revolves around the idea that trans people are breaking some rules against obscenity (that others aren’t allowed to break) just by existing, which is quite an opinion to have
Do you believe it’s delusional for a biological male to say they are a woman who has periods and can give birth?

Reactions: NashVol11
Our healthcare system prioritizes the profits of healthcare companies and pharmaceutical manufacturers over the health of American citizens. There’s cancer patients who choose to slowly die instead of getting treatment to avoid potentially bankrupting their families. It’s a disgusting system and unfortunately not enough people know it’s a problem so it’ll never change the rich will get richer at the expense of the working class.View attachment 385507

That’s nice but still we have the best HC in the world when it comes to outcome.

You challenged me. Refute what I posted.

That's not the way the science of sociology (or science period) works. As the one who has presented a hypothesis that a group is represented most clearly by its outliers, the onus falls on you to present clear evidence that your assertion is correct.

Or you could just say that you don't like that specific group and will not consider evidence contrary to your beliefs and save us all some time.

Reactions: NashVol11
You know, the analogy was used to help you figure out why your first take was such a train wreck. I suppose it shouldn't have come as any surprise you couldn't reconcile the more easily digestible analogy. Maybe next time I'll draw you a picture with crayons on construction paper. No more favors after that kiddo.

Pride and ignorance, you're a double threat.

Septic kids - dad, the neighborhood is falling apart, it has turned into an absolute s hole, I know we can afford to move, so can we?

Septic - no kids, would you just change football teams like that?

Kids - our dad is a dumbass.

Reactions: StarRaider

VN Store

Back