The Worley thread (merged)

Study the effing game people. The kid's a starting QB at a major NCAA Program. He can play or he wouldn't be here. His mistakes come when he can't set his feet.

With Oregon dropping into soft coverage and letting Worley sit in the pocket his strengths are really showing. He's making good reads. He doesn't throw well in motion. But he's on target from the pocket.

Worley is the worst qb we have had since I was in grade school

Reactions: 2 people
The idea our OC called 3 straight passes with Worley as QB is, well, not endearing.

Study the effing game people. The kid's a starting QB at a major NCAA Program. He can play or he wouldn't be here. His mistakes come when he can't set his feet.

So he hasn't been able to set his feet ONCE all game? EVERY single throw has been behind or over the head of a receiver. Shoot, he threw behind a RB that was looking for the ball to the outside!! He threw it INSIDE!!!

With Oregon dropping into soft coverage and letting Worley sit in the pocket his strengths are really showing. He's making good reads. He doesn't throw well in motion. But he's on target from the pocket.

I want the game you're watching, because he's terrible in the one I'm watching.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 5 people
He!!'s bells..... Give Peterman a shot..... He CAN'T be worse and might be better.

Fail

VN Store

Back