The Worley thread (merged)

So he hasn't been able to set his feet ONCE all game? EVERY single throw has been behind or over the head of a receiver. Shoot, he threw behind a RB that was looking for the ball to the outside!! He threw it INSIDE!!!

You're wrong. The first scoring drive he was very accurate. Then on the last drive when Oregon was dropping soft zone he was looking fine. He didn't make mistakes until they pressured him and forced him out of the pocket.

He looks kind of like Ron Paulus from Notre Dame if you remember him. They used to call him happy feet. He shuffled alot and let the ball sail.

I do not think Worley is our qb of the future, but he is our best option at the moment. I think one of our freshmen will be starting by years end.

You're wrong. The first scoring drive he was very accurate. Then on the last drive when Oregon was dropping soft zone he was looking fine. He didn't make mistakes until they pressured him and forced him out of the pocket.

He looks kind of like Ron Paulus from Notre Dame if you remember him. They used to call him happy feet. He shuffled alot and let the ball sail.

No pressure.... Misses Downs BADLY. Announcer said this..... Pay attention.

Worley is the worst qb I've seen at Tennessee. Sims was bad but he at least could throw the ball past 10 yards. This guy is terrible. Don't care what you say if he is the best we have we don't have anything.

Worley is the worst starting QB I have ever seen for an SEC team. We can't win against anyone in the SEC if he has to throw the ball at all.

If Worley is our best QB option we need to fill our last 5 or so recruiting spots with QB's!!!
And yeah I'm serious

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back