The WRASSLIN’ Thread

Sounds like I'm holding off on the AEW game until the her the bugs worked out. Stoic like this is why I dint pre-order games anymore. I've been burned to many times.

Are they game breaking bugs or funny lol bugs? I don’t mind the latter tbh

EDIT. Never mind. Read earlier posts in this thread lol. Game looks fun imo but I can wait on it. So many games to play atm

And if Shinsuke wins MITB I may start watching WWE again. But they’ll give it to that jobber LA Knight. (Not a dig on Knight, actually a compliment. He’s over buts he’s an amazing jobber. He should never sniff a world championship. Would ruin his character completely imo.)

Are they game breaking bugs or funny lol bugs? I don’t mind the latter tbh

EDIT. Never mind. Read earlier posts in this thread lol. Game looks fun imo but I can wait on it. So many games to play atm
I'm on Tears of the Kingdom currently and will be playing Starfield next. So it's not like I was going to be getting to it before the fall anyway lol

Reactions: Pennheel and UTK
I'm on Tears of the Kingdom currently and will be playing Starfield next. So it's not like I was going to be getting to it before the fall anyway lol

I’m just now able to play games again after a couple months. Had a bad concussion and games were brutal on my eyes for a while. Just playing some games off PS+ Extra and very tempted to go buy FF16. Lol waiting for Mortal Kombat in September. Starfield may convince me to get an XBOX. This year has been loaded for gaming.

Reactions: JCHateSteve
I’m just now able to play games again after a couple months. Had a bad concussion and games were brutal on my eyes for a while. Just playing some games off PS+ Extra and very tempted to go buy FF16. Lol waiting for Mortal Kombat in September. Starfield may convince me to get an XBOX. This year has been loaded for gaming.
Hate you had to go through that. Glad you're on the mend. I like my XBOX. The series s with gamepass is an absurd value. I always have something to play. I'll pick up a ps5 at some point though.

Reactions: UTK
Hate you had to go through that. Glad you're on the mend. I like my XBOX. The series s with gamepass is an absurd value. I always have something to play. I'll pick up a ps5 at some point though.

Yeah I’ll get Gamepass for sure. if you do get a PS5x ps+ extra is also an amazing value. While you may not get day 1 games like Game Pass, the catalog is huge and it’s only 100 for the whole year. Or you can get premium for 20 bucks more that through some classic games onto the catalog as well.

Yeah I’ll get Gamepass for sure. if you do get a PS5x ps+ extra is also an amazing value. While you may not get day 1 games like Game Pass, the catalog is huge and it’s only 100 for the whole year. Or you can get premium for 20 bucks more that through some classic games onto the catalog as well.
I had it for a bit last gen on the ps4. I thought it was well worth the money. Only being able to stream some games was a sticking point though.

Good to know. I've got it penciled in for after Starfield

I can't wait until Starfield. It's right up my and just two more months. I like the idea. Hope it's as good as I've heard. One of the few games I'm looking forward to the rest of the year.

As far as wrestling related, I won't spoil it ,but I heard good things about MITB. Since it was in London ,it finished earlier. I'll still watch it when I have the time.

I can't wait until Starfield. It's right up my and just two more months. I like the idea. Hope it's as good as I've heard. One of the few games I'm looking forward to the rest of the year.

As far as wrestling related, I won't spoil it ,but I heard good things about MITB. Since it was in London ,it finished earlier. I'll still watch it when I have the time.
It was really good

FB_IMG_1688251018181.jpg

I dig this even down to Finn Balor without shoes just like Paul. Judgement Day really has been big in helping everyone in its career.

It's on my agenda this evening.

Actually watched Impact earlier. Their roster is looking pretty solid these days. Had no idea they had put the big strap on Alex Shelley.

It's on my agenda this evening.

Actually watched Impact earlier. Their roster is looking pretty solid these days. Had no idea they had put the big strap on Alex Shelley.

Yeah,it's really solid.Shelley took the belt off Steve Maclin. I think he'll be another transitional champion like Maclin. It was a feel good story at the last PPV because Sabin won the X-division belt at the same PPV and it was a MCMG reunion.
I think Aldis takes the belt off Shelley at Slammaversiary (sp).... Yeah,there Knockouts division is really built up and well booked. Masha Slamavich and Deonna Purrazzo as well as Trinity are the standouts. Bringing in Lio Rush was a good pickup for Impact.

They don't come close to the amount of talent they even AEW has ,but for the smaller budget, they get the absolute best out of who they have.

Yeah,it's really solid.Shelley took the belt off Steve Maclin. I think he'll be another transitional champion like Maclin. It was a feel good story at the last PPV because Sabin won the X-division belt at the same PPV and it was a MCMG reunion.
I think Aldis takes the belt off Shelley at Slammaversiary (sp).... Yeah,there Knockouts division is really built up and well booked. Masha Slamavich and Deonna Purrazzo as well as Trinity are the standouts. Bringing in Lio Rush was a good pickup for Impact.

They don't come close to the amount of talent they even AEW has ,but for the smaller budget, they get the absolute best out of who they have.
Well they are basically an indie now. They do end up having some of the most creative storytelling though.

Reactions: Pennheel
Collision was good. Not sure I buy Face Ethan Paige. He's got all the talent in the world. But he does heel so much better. Dude reminds me Austin Ares with size, they need to lean into that.

Reactions: Pennheel
And if Shinsuke wins MITB I may start watching WWE again. But they’ll give it to that jobber LA Knight. (Not a dig on Knight, actually a compliment. He’s over buts he’s an amazing jobber. He should never sniff a world championship. Would ruin his character completely imo.)
Are you kidding? E-Li-Drake is one of the best personalities that WWE has going right now. That's a horrible take. Been a fan of his since Championship Wrestling from Hollywood. Dude has paid his dues and worked like an animal for years.

He may not be world championship material in WWE yet, but he has held championships all over and has the mindset and the mic skills to do it.

Are you kidding? E-Li-Drake is one of the best personalities that WWE has going right now. That's a horrible take. Been a fan of his since Championship Wrestling from Hollywood. Dude has paid his dues and worked like an animal for years.

He may not be world championship material in WWE yet, but he has held championships all over and has the mindset and the mic skills to do it.

Is it? I like him. Even back in Impact, I liked him. But I like him in a certain role. So what? Not everyone needs to win a world championship. He’s over because he’s a loud mouth, arrogant loser to be quite frank. He’s entertaining to listen to, and he’s entertaining to see him come up short and still talk all that smack.

There are some things about Fight Forever that are buggy. The blocking and reversal system rarely works in some matches. Some matches it doesn't matter what you do, you are going to lose. Because that is how it is "booked" lol. You are thrown into no win situations a lot. Two on one matches, even 3 on 1 matches lol. And you have to beat Paul Wight in 3 minutes which is basically impossible lol. Otherwise, having a ton of fun with it.

Is it? I like him. Even back in Impact, I liked him. But I like him in a certain role. So what? Not everyone needs to win a world championship. He’s over because he’s a loud mouth, arrogant loser to be quite frank. He’s entertaining to listen to, and he’s entertaining to see him come up short and still talk all that smack.
I may have been harsh. I just have a lot of respect for the dude and what he has gone through to get where he is. I would be thrilled to see him hold a world title in WWE, and I truly believe if that happened you would see one of the the truest outpouring of emotion if he ever did. He is really one of the nicest and most deserving dudes on the roster.

Reactions: JCHateSteve and UTK
I may have been harsh. I just have a lot of respect for the dude and what he has gone through to get where he is. I would be thrilled to see him hold a world title in WWE, and I truly believe if that happened you would see one of the the truest outpouring of emotion if he ever did. He is really one of the nicest and most deserving dudes on the roster.

I’ve met him before, (when he was Impact) he really is a nice dude in person. Actually acted like he wanted to be there and talk to you, some of the other wrestlers had that “let’s get this over with vibe.”

VN Store

Back