The WRASSLIN’ Thread

So I was reading some notes from the Media Scrum.

Danielson broke his arm with about 10 minutes left in the match. He said it was his fault. They changed the last 10 minutes of the match on the fly.

Adam Cole had a fever and was sent home. They will re-visit the Tom Lawlor match down the road.

Danielson broke his arm with about 10 minutes left in the match. He said it was his fault. They changed the last 10 minutes of the match on the fly.

Adam Cole had a fever and was sent home. They will re-visit the Tom Lawlor match down the road.

The main event looks more impressive in light of that. It's amazing more folks aren't talking about the International Title match. It was fantastic. It just got over shadowed by Kenny and Will. All and all if MJF vs Tanahashi and The 6 man with the old folks are your low points, you had a pretty darn good ppv.

That explains a lot. Props to Danielson for gutting it out and finishing the match. Nothing to be ashamed of and apologize about. I'm sure they'll be a rematch down the line once he recovers and I'm sure it'll tear the house down.

5 or 6 years ago, yeah, he was still one of the top 5 in the world. I feel like he's lost a step. Mainly due to his injuries, his matches are different now. He has to protect himself more and not do some of the crazy things he used to do. He said as much in the Media Scrum

5 or 6 years ago, yeah, he was still one of the top 5 in the world. I feel like he's lost a step. Mainly due to his injuries, his matches are different now. He has to protect himself more and not do some of the crazy things he used to do. He said as much in the Media Scrum
Well, we know for sure he isn’t number one.

Because he doesn’t have the Triple B.

Reactions: VolInNorthCack
Daniel Garcia is growing on me.

When are the Dark Order going to get a push? Especially Alex Reynolds. They need to turn that guy loose.

Blood & Guts!!
Love some Garcia. Between him, Yuta, Shibata, and Moriarty there is some great wrestling in that pure division.

He’ll be over AF when he finally accepts being a “pro wrestler.”

This guy does quality reviews on wrestling games. His review of WWE 2k23 was spot on. From the looks of it, Fight Forever looks like a fun,arcadey game so as long as you don't go in expecting anything like 2K,you should be okay. They wanted the game created a certain way and it looks like they did what they set out to do. Road to the Elite looks cool. My only complaints are that I'd probably picked it up if it was $40 instead of $60,but I probably will later on. Also,I'd do away with the mini games. I don't feel they add anything to the game. That and the create a wrestler needs to be improved which I believe with time and DLC,it will be.

Yeah, that Eddie and Rey match at Halloween Havoc was a classic. I don't think they had a match after it that was quite as good as that.

Last edited:
Reactions: JCHateSteve

Bischoff saying Ospreay is more like a tougher version of HBK was spot on. Outside of it probably going about 10 minutes than I thought it should have,I was blown away by the match and it had to be the best match I've seen in recent memory if not in a few years. It was that good.

Well, not impressed with Fight Forever so far. Just downloaded it and it keeps crashing before I can even load a match or training. Going to try reinstalling.

Well, not impressed with Fight Forever so far. Just downloaded it and it keeps crashing before I can even load a match or training. Going to try reinstalling.
I had that problem too, i saw that it's a problem with the PS4 version and they're working on a patch or something. Disconnect from the internet and you can play matches. I tried uninstalling it and re-downloaded it 3 times yesterday and this morning.

I had that problem too, i saw that it's a problem with the PS4 version and they're working on a patch or something. Disconnect from the internet and you can play matches. I tried uninstalling it and re-downloaded it 3 times yesterday and this morning.
Yeah, I looked up the issue online last night and found out. Sucks that until they get a patch figured out we can't play online. I created a wrestler and am doing the Road to Elite. Just beat Jericho for the world title lol.

On Fight Forever you have to play 100 1 on 1 matches to unlock Owen Hart, i did that today. If you hook up 2 controllers you can play 1 on 1 and just knock you opponent down and pin them, i did that about 80 times. CM Punk is 0-85 on my game lol.
I want to do that too. I meant beat Punk over and over lol.

Yeah, I looked up the issue online last night and found out. Sucks that until they get a patch figured out we can't play online. I created a wrestler and am doing the Road to Elite. Just beat Jericho for the world title lol.
I'm using Owen in Road To The Elite, i just passed the Inner Circle/Pinnacle part. I tried to create a wrestler but when i got to the move set it gave me the error thing again.

Sounds like I'm holding off on the AEW game until they get the bugs worked out. Stuff like this is why I don't pre-order games anymore. I've been burned to many times.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back