The WRASSLIN’ Thread

Another thing about Fight Forever that I'm not crazy about is that there really is no career mode. Road to Elite is 17 matches and that's it. Why am I creating a custom wrestler for only 17 matches? The exhibition matches are still fun, but I just don't get why they wouldn't put in a career mode.

Another thing about Fight Forever that I'm not crazy about is that there really is no career mode. Road to Elite is 17 matches and that's it. Why am I creating a custom wrestler for only 17 matches? The exhibition matches are still fun, but I just don't get why they wouldn't put in a career mode.
It takes foreverrrrr to scroll through the names to create a wrestler too

Reactions: VolInNorthCack
The Men's MitB match was out of control. Paul and Ricochet, doing that off the ladder spanish fly spot was nuts. I'm not sure if that was improvised or what. The whole "structure" that got built throughout the match started coming apart and they still created a big spot. A+
Simon Miller said on YouTube that apparently they were supposed to do a springboard Spanish fly off the top rope but it was botched.

The Men's MitB match was out of control. Paul and Ricochet, doing that off the ladder spanish fly spot was nuts. I'm not sure if that was improvised or what. The whole "structure" that got built throughout the match started coming apart and they still created a big spot. A+
Have you seen the women's MITB yet?

I just got around to catching Dynamite. I loved this segment. "Hey,Cole.... Oh hey generic white guy" I got a good chuckle out of that. Well played by MJF.

I didn't watch the main event since it was getting late and I was tired,but I watched most of the MITB and it delivered. Great to see McIntyre back . They definitely got the right woman as winner in the female MITB. The match stole the show. Looking forward to SummerSlam now even more.

Reactions: JCHateSteve

I just got around to catching Dynamite. I loved this segment. "Hey,Cole.... Oh hey generic white guy" I got a good chuckle out of that. Well played by MJF.

I didn't watch the main event since it was getting late and I was tired,but I watched most of the MITB and it delivered. Great to see McIntyre back . They definitely got the right woman as winner in the female MITB. The match stole the show. Looking forward to SummerSlam now even more.

Just got around to watching Collision last night. Pretty good show but the crowd was dead.

Hoping to watch MITB tonight.

Watching MITB. I've tried to avoid too much of the conversations in here and results and articles and stuff so I wouldn't know what was going to happen going in.

Might have been one of the weaker MITB matches in recent memory. Still decent. That table spot with Ricochet and Paul was almost nasty. I don't why they even call Nakamura the King of Strong Style anymore. His style is anything but strong since he's been in WWE.

The women's tag team match was really good. The turn by Baszler was well done. Preparing for Rousey's exit I guess.

I love Gunther. His matches are always stiff and old school. Can't stand Riddle, but it was a good hard hitting match. More Gunther is a good thing. I figured McIntyre would be back since it was in London, but I thought it would be more toward the end of the show.

That's where I am right now. Waiting for Dominik and Cody. This has the makings of a show stealing match on paper. Don't know if it will live up to it.

Reactions: Pennheel
The ring attire for some of these women needs to be rethought almost nude some of them are lol.

Yeah, I noticed that at MITB lol.... I'll say this, Liv Morgan was definitely putting her Union Jack attire on full display when it comes to revealing attire. Similar to what Skye Blue wears in AEW.... Good grief 😮

@VolInNorthCack

I wasn't too crazy about the men's MITB. Quite a bit underwhelming. Outside of the one spot you mentioned, it wasn't that good. I liked the women's MITB by comparison. Yeah, Nakamura is cashing a paycheck and enjoying surfing when he's away from the ring. I'm just glad that they didn't go with LA Knight as the winner. I know fans are getting behind him,but he's more of a solid midcard guy that can go after the US belt.

The rest of the card seemed to pick up after that outside of a couple of filler matches. I'm stoked to see Gunther and McIntyre have a heck of a match soon.

Cody and Dominik didn't live up to what I had hoped. Dom still has great heat though. Man he is hated lol.

Good moment with Cena. WM in London would be huge. They would probably draw more at Wembley than AEW.

Women's MITB was awesome! Beat match of the night. Becky Lynch actually looked competent for once. Trish needs to stick to tag teams from here on out. I think the style of today is too much for her. I love her and she will always be my favorite, but she can't do what a lot of the younger generation is doing. The MVP was Zelina Vega for sure. Man that girl is tough to be so small. I guess you have to be when you're married to Malakai Black haha. Oh, and did anyone notice that the ring announcer said Bayley was representing Judgement Day? Lol!!

Rollins and Balor should be good.

Cody and Dominik didn't live up to what I had hoped. Dom still has great heat though. Man he is hated lol.

Good moment with Cena. WM in London would be huge. They would probably draw more at Wembley than AEW.

Women's MITB was awesome! Beat match of the night. Becky Lynch actually looked competent for once. Trish needs to stick to tag teams from here on out. I think the style of today is too much for her. I love her and she will always be my favorite, but she can't do what a lot of the younger generation is doing. The MVP was Zelina Vega for sure. Man that girl is tough to be so small. I guess you have to be when you're married to Malakai Black haha. Oh, and did anyone notice that the ring announcer said Bayley was representing Judgement Day? Lol!!

Rollins and Balor should be good.
Yeah i caught Samantha saying Bayley was in Judgment Day lol

Rollins and Balor was good. I feel like it should have gone longer though. Could have been better.

The Bloodline tag team match was excellent. The strength of the match was more the psychology of it than the execution, and the psychology was great. The Usos carried the match of course. As they should. I still don't get it with Reigns and I guess I never will. He's just not that good. Limited move set and most of them are still sloppy after all these years. And that stupid glove. Give it a rest. If you're so badass, why do you need that? Jey is the best one out of the 4 of them. That dude has it. He could go with anybody in the world.

Overall I'd give the PPV a C+/B-. Mainly on the strength of the Women's MITB match and the Bloodline match. Several matches had the potential to be great, but they just fall short again.

Rollins and Balor was good. I feel like it should have gone longer though. Could have been better.

The Bloodline tag team match was excellent. The strength of the match was more the psychology of it than the execution, and the psychology was great. The Usos carried the match of course. As they should. I still don't get it with Reigns and I guess I never will. He's just not that good. Limited move set and most of them are still sloppy after all these years. And that stupid glove. Give it a rest. If you're so badass, why do you need that? Jey is the best one out of the 4 of them. That dude has it. He could go with anybody in the world.

Overall I'd give the PPV a C+/B-. Mainly on the strength of the Women's MITB match and the Bloodline match. Several matches had the potential to be great, but they just fall short again.
I enjoyed the men's match. Takes all kinds I guess. But yeah the highlights were the womens mitb and Gunther vs Riddle. Gunther has been putting on banger after banger for years. He needs to end up in the world title scene sooner or later.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back