The WRASSLIN’ Thread

BOTB was like that live too, they had storms in the area that knocked out satellites during the Toni Storm match
I don’t think BOTB was on AEW, but they do have camera/production issues at times.

The weather issue was one thing.
They also ran over and the end of the main event got cut off if you recorded it. That was on them. It's happened before as well. They still have some kinks in production.

He may be a good heel but his wrestling is subpar to me!!! Rhea is why he gets the attention his mic work is horrendous!!!

He definitely has big shoes to fill in regards to his in ring work. I always thought that Dom should have started out in NXT and has had to learn on the fly. I think that they need to do taped promos with him more. He's got major heat with the fans and can't say much without the boos coming which I find hilarious.

I've missed AEW lately. It sounds like good things are coming from it. There's so much good wrasslin' out there that it's hard to watch it all.

Keep one belt IMO.
I'm on board with a hard brand split at this point. Collision and Dynamite feel like totally different shows. Let Rampage be where crossover happens. Dynamite can have Big Platinum, the tag titles, the International Title and the TBS title. Collision can have the TNT title, the Women's Heavy Weight, Trios, and a new world belt. Keep ROH belts on ROH.

Reactions: VolInNorthCack
Are we gonna discuss Ricky's piro? I mean dang.

The Owen Hart strap can segue right into a new "World" belt for Collision.

I was skeptical, but AWE's new show is off and running.
"Stroke Daddy" Starks is my favorite version of Ricky.

Feels like they are building towards He and Punk for a new belt of some sort. The "Real" World Championship...?

I'm on board with a hard brand split at this point. Collision and Dynamite feel like totally different shows. Let Rampage be where crossover happens. Dynamite can have Big Platinum, the tag titles, the International Title and the TBS title. Collision can have the TNT title, the Women's Heavy Weight, Trios, and a new world belt. Keep ROH belts on ROH.
Agree. The shows feel so much different. Collision feels more WWE-ish to me. Almost like Saturday Night's Main Event but... every Saturday night which is awesome. Just please give Buddy Matthews a big push lol!

"Stroke Daddy" Starks is my favorite version of Ricky.

Feels like they are building towards He and Punk for a new belt of some sort. The "Real" World Championship...?
Agree. The shows feel so much different. Collision feels more WWE-ish to me. Almost like Saturday Night's Main Event but... every Saturday night which is awesome. Just please give Buddy Matthews a big push lol!
The "What's in the Bag" title? Seriously though, they should just leave it as the Owen Hart Memorial Championship. That'll chap Vince's @$$.

Agree on Buddy Mathews. Dude can really go. The whole House of Black needs a bigger platform.

I can get behind belts being exclusive to shows, which they seemingly are now. I think a hard roster split would weaken the tag and trios division since half the trios consist of existing tags. I also don’t think it would make sense from the perspective of women’s division.

JMO

I will say the addition of Collision has completely improved the overall AEW product.

VN Store

Back