The WRASSLIN’ Thread

OC vs. AR Fox was fire! That was a great match!

I'm not sure exactly how it's going to go down but I'm pretty sure that either Cole and Roderick Strong are "working" MJF or if MJF and Roderick are "working" Cole. Either way the payoff is going to be good if that is what is happening.

Swerve and Darby was fantastic as always. I swear Darby is made of rubber. Swerve is so freaking good. It seems like I say it every week lol. I could see him as a world champion. I would love to see what Swerve and Buddy Matthews could do if they worked a program.

I think everyone expected AR Fox to turn after the events earlier in the night.

Okay, what is going on with Britt Baker...? She has lost all of her muscle. She was pretty ripped not too long ago. She is starting to look like Riho. I'm concerned...

Reactions: knoxvol52
OC vs. AR Fox was fire! That was a great match!

I'm not sure exactly how it's going to go down but I'm pretty sure that either Cole and Roderick Strong are "working" MJF or if MJF and Roderick are "working" Cole. Either way the payoff is going to be good if that is what is happening.
AR is great and they need to do more with him.

Crazy match with BCC, Luchas, and Best Friends. A lot of storylines coming out of that.

Great show once again for Dynamite. Building everything for a huge show at Wembley.

Can't wait for Andrade and Buddy ladder match on Collision. That has the potential for match of the year. I don't think anything will top FTR vs. BCG though.

Swerve and Darby was fantastic as always. I swear Darby is made of rubber. Swerve is so freaking good. It seems like I say it every week lol. I could see him as a world champion. I would love to see what Swerve and Buddy Matthews could do if they worked a program.

I think everyone expected AR Fox to turn after the events earlier in the night.
I want Swerve with the TNT title. He could have a long run with that.

Last edited:
Same here. Mine isn't supposed to come on until 11... I keep forgetting to DVR Collision. I'll have to remind myself next Saturday. Until then,I'll catch it on demand which I've forgotten about as well.
I missed the first one and haven't since then.

Here's our problem.

Resized_20230729_204722.jpeg

I missed the first one and haven't since then.

Here's our problem.

View attachment 566396

Oh my goodness 😲 Sorry about that. Yeah,there was a lot of trees and limbs down all around town. It doesn't take much for my power to go across. I was out with the future Mrs. Pennheel and was pretty much expecting it when I got home. Yeah, from everything I've heard, Collision is required viewing.

Oh my goodness 😲 Sorry about that. Yeah,there was a lot of trees and limbs down all around town. It doesn't take much for my power to go across. I was out with the future Mrs. Pennheel and was pretty much expecting it when I got home. Yeah, from everything I've heard, Collision is required viewing.
It's on in most of the neighborhood now. But we're one of the five houses still out l....sigh.

VN Store

Back