The WRASSLIN’ Thread

My God that was amazing.
It had everything. Comedy, drama, heart, soul, intrigue, physicality, jeez. One of the most perfectly executed matches I have ever seen.
Jay White teasing the "sweet chin music", only to put on the sharpshooter...in Calgary? Beautiful.

I'm calling it now. That was the match of the year. Maybe the decade.

Shew!!!

Reactions: VolInNorthCack
Lol he won

I'm glad that he did. I had a feeling they would go that route. Damien Priest is next. I don't think he'll cash in on a World Champion like Roman or Seth. For some reason,I see them having him cash in on someone like Gunther. The best way to beat Gunther without him losing a match clean and still breaking the longest IC championship reign.

Reactions: knoxvol52
I didn't mind the actual finish to the match but the cameras should have caught Mox surrendering, and the announcers should have mentioned it quicker, just my opinion.
AEW has had some production issue with missing stuff that should be on camera periodically. You can chalk some of it up to being live. But it's a consistent problem that happens to often. Battle of the belts was a mess if you DVRed it. I missed the end of 2 title matches. Now they missed the finish of Blood and Guts because the camera didn't cut to Mox. They miss big spots for multiple reasons. They also sometimes end up with high spots in the picture in picture sections, which blows. It really needs to be fixed.

Last edited:
AEW has had some production issue with missing stuff that should be on camera periodically. You can chalk some of it up to being live. But it's a consistent problem that happens to often. Battle of the belts was a mess if you DVRed it. I missed the end of 2 title matches. Now they missed the finish of Blood and Guts because the camera didn't cut to Mox. They miss big spots for multiple reasons. They also sometimes end up with high spots in the picture in picture sections, which blows. It really needs to be fixed.
BOTB was like that live too, they had storms in the area that knocked out satellites during the Toni Storm match

VN Store

Back