The WRASSLIN’ Thread

Who thinks MJF jumps to WWE when his contract expires in AEW.Personally I see him and Sammi Guerva dpgoing to WWE eventually and Darby and Jungle Boy being faithful to Tony Khan. Sidenote it's so weird knowing I watched Jungle Boy's father years ago on a T.V. sitcom.....

I'm not very familiar with the Japanese wrestlers just a few,but the ones I have seen are very good at what they do!!!!
Who thinks MJF jumps to WWE when his contract expires in AEW.Personally I see him and Sammi Guerva dpgoing to WWE eventually and Darby and Jungle Boy being faithful to Tony Khan. Sidenote it's so weird knowing I watched Jungle Boy's father years ago on a T.V. sitcom.....
You should check out New Japan. They have a quality product

I don't think MJF is going anywhere. I think he already signed a new contract and the whole "bidding war in 2024" is a giant work. Darby would be crazy to go to WWE. His size will be a major hindrance there. I could see Sammy jumping and joining up with Cody. But if they're is anyone that would go over well in WWE it's jungle boy. To add more names, I think Hook, Hobbs, and Wardlow would all do well in WWE.

Looks like a fun little game to pick up and play. I'll have to add it to my wishlist on steam.

While on the subject of gaming, I saw this on my Facebook and had to share 😂 I got a good laugh out of it. I've enjoyed this between Cole and MJF. Although I think MJF will turn on Cole leading to a title match, it has been a fun build. It's different to see MJF in anything other than a straight up heel.

FB_IMG_1689292900308.jpg

Looks like a fun little game to pick up and play. I'll have to add it to my wishlist on steam.

While on the subject of gaming, I saw this on my Facebook and had to share 😂 I got a good laugh out of it. I've enjoyed this between Cole and MJF. Although I think MJF will turn on Cole leading to a title match, it has been a fun build. It's different to see MJF in anything other than a straight up heel.

View attachment 562759
It's one of the more entertaining angels AEW has done. It's like they are working each other and it's a race to see who gets to screw over the other first.

Last edited:
I like Cole as a heel better,just like I thought Flair,HBK HHH and Orton should have been heels all through their careers.....
Cole is better as a heel. But, he's also a better face than MJF. If you turn him heel now he's 2nd fiddle to Max, and you kind of have to turn Britt. It is what it is, and it's working.

VN Store

Back