The WRASSLIN’ Thread

Damn.

200.gif

Wonder if Smackdown will have tributes for both Bray Wyatt and Terry Funk?

I was actually looking forward to a Bray Wyatt return. Just shocked he died so young. And to COVID, well, COVID-related it sounds. I know it's a serious disease, but you normally think of it taking the elderly. I've been through a liver transplant, heart failure, kidney disease, diabetes.... All the comorbidities they warn you about and say catching COVID will kill you, I probably check near all the boxes. But I made it through in 2021. Spent a week in the hospital, but I'm still here. So hearing it being involved in BW's death, it just comes as a shock. And only 36.

Prayers to his family for sure.

https://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/wwe-smackdown-segment-pulled-bray-wyatt-tribute-planned

Obviously,it's the right thing to do. I'm really looking forward to seeing the show and how they pay tribute. I'd like to see his brother out there as Uncle Howdy at the end of the show. Just cancel the storylines for the week. I had a feeling it was Covid related and exasperated his heart condition. I had an aunt pass away from similar issues at a relatively young age.But yeah,a sad situation all around because from the sounds of everyone in the wrestling business,he was a good guy.

VN Store

Back