The WRASSLIN’ Thread

Saw something this morning that said small concussion. Apparently Rey winning was an audible. Cole hurt his ankle as well.
I honestly think it might have happened after that dive before match even started.

Think the long term direction would have been Mox v OC again.

Now give me Fenix v Penta at WrestleDream.

I honestly think it might have happened after that dive before match even started.

Think the long term direction would have been Mox v OC again.

Now give me Fenix v Penta at WrestleDream.
Just went back and watched that bump. I think you're right. Mox's noggin got slammed into the floor.

Hopefully we'll still get Mox vs OC 2. That was a good match. I'm down for a Lucha Bro vs Lucha Bro. I kind of hope Penta ends up with the belt though.

Reactions: knoxvol52
Reactions: knoxvol52

Of all the names released, Ziggler is the one I could see AEW making a run for. He could tag with his brother,and/or have a singles run. The rest I see on Impact if they continue wrestling.
I could see Elias or Tenile Dashwood also. Dashwood would bolster the women's division and Elias would be a great act alongside Jerhico.

Maybe just me but Iyo Sky is one hot female wrestler.....reckon she married????? Lol

You're not alone there lol.... Talented in the ring as well. 🤔 Hmmm... As far as best assets in AEW, I'd go with Skye Blue. 😳 There's plenty of attractive and talented women in AEW,but she wins there. It's her selling point..

Is anybody else digging The Righteous as much as I am? I think part of it is their entrance music. Love it! But yeah. I am really enjoying them.

VN Store

Back